1. This forum is in read-only mode.

LapTop Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1Blacks1, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Well i got a Sony Vaio VGN-FS515B

Check, i Found out just now that if i press anymore than 2 bottons at the same time, the first 2 bottons pressed will work but the 3rd and over bottons get abandond and dont work.

Lets say i Press 1 , 2 , 3 at the same time. Number 3 wont work.

Is there a way to make it so that i can press more than 2 bottons at the sametime and it will work.

Im hoping to press 4 bottons

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no, it's not designed to work that way.

3. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

AWWWWW

Damn it

=(

Im depressed now, thanks alot loony

4. Loonylion

no computer will let you press that many keys simultaneously unless they're modifier keys.

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Gaming keyboards allow that don't they loony?

6. Loonylion

no, you have to rapidly press different keys, if you hit them all at the same time nothing happens.

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

So in most cases getting a gaming controller is not so frivalous afterall, if you want to use your computer as a gaming system?

8. Loonylion

depends on the game, you can't play an MMO on a controller. When I'm dpsing on my druid I use the 3-8 keys all the time during the fight, and the 9 key when im powered up for it, when tanking I use 1, 2-3, 7-8, with 5 at the start of the fight, 4 as often as necessary to keep the debuff on the mob and 6 if I need to heal, I also have 9 and 0 mapped to threat generating talents in case I need to pull mobs off someone.

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Oh yeah MMORPGs, First Person Shooters, Real-Time Strategy games & other mouse controlled games won't do on a controller, but for things like emulators & Console to PC converted games will benefit from it.

10. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

It's actually quite insane, 2009, keyboards everywhere and you still can't process more than three keys at a time.

11. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It's just one of those things that were never really needed.

12. Void

Void Well-Known Member

This thread is now about typing "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" while holding both shift keys.

TE QUICK BROWN FOX JUP OVER TE LAZY O

13. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

It's actually "jumps", not "jumped". The purpose of that pangram is defeated if there is no S in the sentence.

THEQCKBRWFXJVERTHELAZYG

14. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

TE QUICK BROWN FOX JUPS OVER TE LZ"Y O
    I win? lol.

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Oh snap, since you guys have went & gone off topic & 1Blacks1's question was properly answered, me thinks I'll be locking the thread for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.