1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lameboy problem Mario land 2

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by leeuke, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leeuke

leeuke Member

Hi,

I'm currently playing Mario Land 2 via Lameboy on the DS, all's well except the octopus boss in the turtle zone. When i get on to that screen it goes all garbled and is unplayable. I've checked the net and there's nothing written about this problem. Anyone else experienced this? Everything else seems to be running fine. Is there a fix?
    Lee

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try messing around with the options? If nothing works, you'll just have to wait for a new version.

3. virus2020

virus2020 New Member

I have the same stupid problem....the game works completely fine until I get to the bird boss....all I see is Mario running across and thats it, he just keeps running....I really hope this problem gets fixed because I remember playing this game when I was kid, I played this game so many times that I actually got blisters on my fingers because of it....it's a really good game and Lame Boy just will not run it correctly

4. anandjones

Try changing some of the layer settings back and forth.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You would have to try the settings, from what I heard, they ain't updating LAMEBOY any more...which is sad..

It could even be the rom (some games do that-bad dump or one of those test versions)

WHich version is it?

Btw, I'm not saying it's corrupt, just saying it might be a test version of it (check the suffix-t is a good indicator)

6. Yarukinasu

Yarukinasu Well-Known Member

Hmm... Seems like a glitch on Lameboy... Lameboy is not still perfect emulator but I played this game and I found some graphic glitch... Somebody should modify this... Only if I knew how to mod a emulator, I would love to do it but it's no good... Also, maybe you could try another emulator??? Possibly???

7. anandjones

Not open-source yet if I recall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.