1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lack of Rom Releases... Anyone know why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by growlth, May 10, 2009.

1. growlth

growlth Well-Known Member

I know that people have to dump em but does anyone know why Romulation lately hasn't been releasing any roms of good games that have been coming out? I don't blame Romulation, just wondering if something's wrong with the people dumping the games.

2. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Please no bumps so fast.

It's a real pain to get a rom dumped, and if there are no teams working on it, well, D:

You can check other sites, but I can almost guarantee you woln't find anything but viruses

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

People probably ran out of money! Those dumpers have to spend 40-50 dollars for these games so they can give them to you ;)

4. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

You bumped the thread two minutes and forty-seven seconds after you posted it... Forums aren't the same as an IRC channel! ;)

5. growlth

Sorry about the bump, I wasn't paying attention >.<

I'm not sure the whole process and I don't know what it takes and how long it takes, but I guess from that comment that it's not easy (duh I know don't judge my stupidity). I guess I'll just be patient like everyone. I think Romulation is the best site for nds roms, and I know of other ones that are pretty good but Romulation is my preferred.

@Tirith - True, I hope they didn't. If they charged .10 per person (the dumpers) I'd pay and enjoy the service, but they're not which is still fine but would like to help I guess a little just so they can get it done. Again, I'll just be patient like everyone else and thank Romulation and the dumpers for not charging. Thanks lol

6. Deathbreak911

Speaking of which, everyone says "Those who need to know know how to find us". Well, if I wanted to send trashman or xenophobe (Gosh... is that NDS roms or am I about to get arrested?) some money after I send RomU some, how would I go about doing it?

7. growlth

lol good question, I guess for RomU premium is a good start and there's (I think) a donate button (paypal), but for the dumpers I have no idea where they even dump the roms I just come here to Romulation. Big help right? (not)

8. getbuck21

getbuck21 Well-Known Member

I have no idea.. but im excited for all the games coming out soon

May 11
    Desktop Tower Defense
    May 19
    Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
    C.O.R.E.
    June 9
    Miami Law
    Lego Battles
    June 23
    Overlord Minions
    Anno: Create a New World
    September 22
    Nostalgia
    Q2
    Duke Nukem: Critical Mass
    Q3
    G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
    Q4
    Sands of Destruction
    Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
    Mini Ninja
    Lego Rockband
    Space Invaders Extreme 2
    Chaotic
    TBA
    Spore Hero Arena
    Warioware: Snapped!
    Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
    Line Rider Freestyle
    Mario & Luigi RPG 3
    The Game With No Name

9. Deathbreak911

If you know any games you want to see on the release list that isn't there, message me and I'll get it there for you!

10. growlth

I'm pretty excited about Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver, loved those games for the GBC. Sadly I don't think playing these will re-light my love for the game, I think I loved them so much because of the awesome changes the game brought to the Pokemon RPG games. I'm also excited about a few of the games getbuck said. Just hope the Magician game (Animal Crossing type game) that came out gets released soon, really want to play that one.

11. getbuck21

I really hope that Square Enix decides to realease "The Game With No Name" in the U.S. it sounds fucking awesome :)

12. growlth

Hey is that the sequel to The World Ends With You? Atm I'm just trying to get through life waiting for the KH DS game comin out lol

13. TirithRR

First they'd have to give it a name ;)

No, it's not. (At least I don't believe it is)

It's just a game.

14. growlth

Well that sucks :( but still sounds pretty good with the name of the game (btw nice joke, made me lol xD was random to me) and Square Enix is all I need to hear to get it lol :p

15. getbuck21

Its a horror game that sends you messages to your ds menu and its supposed to be really creepy... comes out in Japan in july... except that means it'll be while til we get it over here :(

16. growlth

Oh man that actually sounds pretty cool, cept the horror messages would be in Japanese XD would be hilarious.

17. TirithRR

I can picture it now...

"Nii-san~~ Itai-yo~"

Oh, wait... that's not horror, that's something else... *whistles innocently and wanders away*

18. growlth

XD rofl man gl with that game.

19. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

They appear at different dates, they don't just release good games constantly (although they usually release the hyped games in a holiday time). Deal with it.

20. getbuck21

I hope they consider Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times a hyped game... because i really want to play it... and its supposed to rival animal crossing o_O