1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kurayami no Hate de Kimi o Matsu,need some help!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by FruityPancakes, Feb 8, 2010.

1. This is a Japanese game of course [otome + horror/survival],hoping someone here has played it.The guides posted in the comments section are confusing at this point,so help me please?

So I've unlocked all the floors,and the death traps have just started.I found Yousuke Honami [the blonde haired boy] trapped in the freezer in the kitchen,and found the ice pick after rummaging around,but that doesn't work [to save him I mean].I can't leave the room once I find him,and anything else I use on the door is ineffective.It seems like I've found everything I can beforehand,but I must have missed something if I can't rescue him.

What specifically do I need to rescue him,and where do I find it? I'd like to make it through the game with everyone alive.

Lastly,any other traps I need items for beforehand? I'd like to not get stuck again and am actually intrested in making an English guide for this game,but I need to get through it first.

Thank you!

2. kittyangelz

kittyangelz New Member

I cant get past the part where the character gets to the first level and finds another man, the man in the aloha shirt. He just keeps repeating what he says and I cant get out of the room... >.< could you please help? :) Since you've already passed that stage... from what i've read :) THANKS! :]

3. @kittyangelz: You should be able to see green text within his words,you need to click them.If a choice point answer is whats causing the repeat,then you need to save at the choice point and try each choice to see what gets you out of the loop.
    In the rare case that it leads to another set of choices that are different,save there also and go through the choice that gets you out of the loop. [or a chime for a positive choice if that's what you're using.]

Update for anyone who views this.I currently have an English walkthrough/guide in development.It will be turned into a site [for the general guide and updated with each individual guide for the boys] shortly.

4. Gatalia

Gatalia New Member

Did you finaly recue Honami?? Because I'm trying and I can't T-T
    Tell me when you finish the walkthrought, please!!!!

5. pelangi

pelangi New Member

use the blunt knife first, and then use the ice pick (you'll find both in the kitchen). you should be able to rescue honami

6. Gatalia

Gatalia New Member

Thank you very much!!! I thought that I already tryed that but seems not xDD