1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Know your members: tehuber1337

Discussion in 'Know your users' started by athemoe, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Welcome to the 30th "Know Your Members" game.
    This is a game where we choose a member to spotlight which could then be asked any question by any member!
    Here are the rules

1.If the member chosen doesn't want to answer a question he/she can freely ignore it
    2.If you want to put all the questions you have in one post don't write walls of text
    3.Don't spam
    4.Members will have a chance to ask the member for up to one week(unless the member requests more or less)and then we choose another member to be in the spotlight.

And now this week's member is:
    tehuber1337
    You can ask him anything you want from what if situations to any other questions, but keep in mind he can freely ignore any question.
    Also I've added a history of members that were chosen before which I'll update each time.

Now start asking!

2. miniafroboy

miniafroboy Well-Known Member

New Zealand>Australia?

3. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Why are you always wrong?

4. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

What about you is new and improved?

5. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Why inspired the name

6. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Tehuber1337, what is your secret to success?

7. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Why are you a flaming homosexual?

8. 10tarik10

Around what time are you mostly online?

9. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

What is your favorite game ever?

10. FireKuraWolf

FireKuraWolf New Member

How in the world did you get to have rubber high heels?

11. AnusBeQuiet

AnusBeQuiet Guest

Who are you? ^^

12. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

Why did you start posting on this forum?

13. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

No

No

I used to have a 50GB download limit with Telstra Bigpond, but recently I switched to TPG's unlimited plan. I guess it's no longer "new" at this point.

Some time ago I realised that the names I had been using until then all sucked, so I figured I should use a name befitting my awesomeness. I don't quite remember how exactly I came up with "tehuber1337", but being the hipster I was (before being hipster was mainstream) I appreciated the irony of being awesome while using a name comprised of leetspeak.

Stay in school, don't do drugs, pay your taxes.

It's all thanks to you, babe. Now get the hell off my lawn.

Online on RomU? I only post when I see something interesting. Online anywhere? Hmm, probably in the evening, maybe 8 PM to 12 AM AEST. Depending on my schedule I might go to sleep earlier or later.

Really now, who has defined "favourites"? There are a lot of games I like, sure, but variety is the spice of life. If you confine yourself to one thing you'll never learn to appreciate the rest. That said, I do enjoy Ace Attorney, The Elder Scrolls, Half-Life/Counter-Strike 1.6 and the early Command and Conquer games from before Westwood died.

I don't have a current-gen console so I don't keep up with most new developments on the vidya front any more. I'm more of a PC or portable gamer, though I don't usually bother unless it's something I know I'd be interested in.

I...what? Who are you and how did you get this number?

That's a question that keeps me up at night. Some say I'm a man, others say I'm a legend. I stalk the nuclear wasteland that is Australia, braving the worst terrors that the physical world and digital world have to offer, surpassing them and making them my own. None in the latter have seen my face or know my name - all you can say for sure is that they call me...The Stig.

Now there's a long story. I first got into the DS scene maybe...four years ago, and I was looking for a place to get my roms. I came across NDS-Roms, which suited my needs just fine, and while waiting for my downloads I started chatting on the shoutbox they had at the time, thus joining the community.

Flash forward to two years ago and, after much drama, NDS-Roms was finally being closed. My colleagues and I realised that the IRC channel we inhabited would stagnate, so we began searching for a new place to call home. At around that time, Seph had been visiting our channel, and IIRC Dino had been lurking RomU's channel, so eventually we decided that we may as well join this strange new community and offer our services.

Of course, there was some hubbub here about how a competing rom site had shut down, with plenty of vitriol and schadenfreude, so Angel- and I decided to clear the air, making our first posts on this forum. The rest is history.

14. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

thoughts on the current socio-economic climate?

15. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Favourite chess opening/development for each side and your reasoning behind these choices.

16. 10tarik10

Do you have a theme? if no
    Would you want one? if yes
    How would it sound?

17. someirishkid

What song would play at the end credits of your movie?

18. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

How was your childhood
    How was your school
    Attend college
    Job
    Name.
    ???

19. FireKuraWolf

FireKuraWolf New Member

Is it true you are two homosexuals having sex but disguised as one guy?
    Do you play any musical instrument?

20. someirishkid

Is JBH your stalker?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.