1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Know of any good games for DS?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by bidels, May 2, 2010.

1. bidels

bidels Well-Known Member

I am looking for a game kinda like the sims 2 on PC... the sims for DS is way worse than the PC version. I'm also looking for a good pet game and a good baby game.....

I am a girl and I'm under 13 so keep that in mind

2. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

Re: Know of any good games?

on what platform ps3 ds pc xboc 360??

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I'm assuming DS since she has an R4.

I would recommend Nintendogs.

And that's all I can say. :p

Check here - http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=25676.0

4. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

read his post..... it says pc......so i got mezzed.....its kinda hard when im a young teen.....

5. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Erm, I don't think age has anything to do with it but she meant DS(if she wrote correctly). What she meant when she wrote PC is the Sims 2 game she is talking about refers to the one on PC and not the Sims game on the DS. She wants a game for the DS that's similar to Sims 2 on the PC. xD

Back on track, all I can think of are harvest moon and as mentioned above, nintendogs. There's also another, I think it was wild crossing or something. As for baby games o_O, erm, I gt nothing xD

6. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

whats harvest moon like??

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You have a farm and do farmwork.
    It's not my favorite game series. :\

8. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Well... Virtual Villagers is KIND OF like Sims 2..... Except you can't directly control the villagers. You simply direct them to something and hope they do anything with it.

You could also try MySims. It's KIND OF like MySims for the Wii, except not as much creativity involved.

For a Pet game, you could try any of the Petz games or Nintendogs....

9. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

You control a guy who takes over his uncle's(i think) farm. You can do whatever you want. You can plant different types of crops such as tomatoes, cucumber and so on and also rear animals such as chicken and cows. You can fish or mine for ores. There's even a clock and if you stay out too late without sleeping you might get sick. You can also wander around town and participate in events and even find a girlfriend who you may eventually marry xD it's pretty fun though some may find it repetitive quickly.

10. bidels

bidels Well-Known Member

I've played harvest moon before and I loved it except theres one problem,

With the normal harvest moon there are cheats (yay) but you have to be a boy :)-/)
    With harvest moon DS cute there aren't cheats :)-/) but your a girl (yay)

The cheats automatically appear in my R4 like magic.... Know how I can get cheats for HM Cute?