1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Know How

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by MrsBrandie, Oct 23, 2009.

1. MrsBrandie

MrsBrandie New Member

Could someone please help me I'm stuck on level 3-05 its the one with the four magnets in the corners. Any help would be greatly appreciated even another website that may be of help I have tried all the usual ones.
    Cheers Helen

2. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

I think it would help us to help you if you mentioned WHAT GAME you're playing! ;v)

3. MrsBrandie

MrsBrandie New Member

Hi there thanks for your reply the game is called know how but I passed that level 5 minutes after I posted the question, now I would like to know if anyone knows if there is a walkthrough for it
    Cheers Helen

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Check at http://www.gamefaqs.com/

5. Fennyariel

There's a game called Know How?! I never knew! When you titled your post Know How I thought you meant if any of us knew how to do something in the game you were stuck in because you didn't know how.

6. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Ah yep, I remember downloading it once but I deleted it after 5 mins play. Crappy puzzle game, not so fun for me... :(

7. Fennyariel

Well I just tried this game out curiosity and I'm about to do the first puzzle and it locks with the bottom screen being as black as the ace of spades. And before you ask yes I'm using the latest version of no$GBA and I had the memory set at EEPROM8k.