1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards and Pokemon Puzzle League

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Nikoras, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikoras

Nikoras New Member

So, I downloaded the roms for Kirby 64 and Pokemon Puzzle League and they both seem to have their own set of problems.
    Kirby, no matter which of the roms I try loading, the cursor doesn't move on the menu screen. In other words, it asks me if I know how to use "copy" and I can't move left to say no so I watch it and then it asks me if I want it to repeat itself. Since I can't select "no, don't repeat yourself," the cycle never ends and I can't play the game.
    Pokemon Puzzle League just kind of lags, which is not a big problem, and then the puzzles themselves look... funny. All the pieces don't connect like they should... it's hard to explain, but I think it's a common problem.
    I use Project 64, and I've never had any of these problems with it before, so I'm guessing it's the rom.
    If there's no fix for it, that's okay, but thanks for reading this and thanks for your time.
    [​IMG]

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

What version of Project 64 are you using? And keep in mind some games still don't run well anyway. Version 1.7 fixed quite a few issues with a lot of games, but there are still some that still have issues. I also read somewhere that 1964 works on some game that P64 has problems with. Might try that too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.