1. This forum is in read-only mode.

King's Field 1 & 2 isos don't work at all

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by gyromancy2, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyromancy2

gyromancy2 New Member

They both die after the Ascii company logo appears. Where do I report this problem??

Treasures of the Deep iso doesn't work either.

--

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

its unlikely to be the isos, how are you trying to play them?

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

If burning etc. make sure you're burning at the lowest speed on a CD brand like Verbatim or TDK etc.

4. gyromancy2

gyromancy2 New Member

All my other isos work (like Grandia, Hell Night, Elemental Gearbolt, Valk Profile), so i dont think it's an emulator problem. A lot of isos here are also broke, like Deception 2's moving controls

But I'm starting to wonder if it's an rar extraction problem
    --

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

emulators often need different settings for different games, what emulator and version are you using?

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Very common misconception. "It works for other games, so it must be the game that is bad!"

It's the emulators fault that the game freezes at the title. Usually has to do with your Graphics Plugin settings. If you aren't already using ePSXe, then get it and use it. It's the most compatible PSX emulator out there. If you are already using it, list what plugins you are using.

7. gyromancy2

gyromancy2 New Member

I use all the best graphics plugins that everybody else uses (switching back and forth between them in hopes that the isos from here will work). And I use ePSXe.

I see a lot of other people having problems with this site's isos too in the comments section. Have you guys tried King's Field 1 & 2 and Treasures of the Deep and Deception 2??? by the way thanks for the replies and support, guys.

8. roninone

roninone New Member

The kings field 1 & 2 isos are fine --- the treasures of the deep file is corrupt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.