1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded won\'t work on my M3. Any help at all?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by misterk94, Oct 24, 2010.

1. misterk94

misterk94 Member

I downloaded the prepatched rom from the thread on this board and loaded it onto my four-gig MicroSD card. I'm trying to run it on my M3i Zero flashkart (although everything ingame and inbrowser says it's an M3DS Real), but when I try to play it, it starts repeating like a broken record during the intro cutscene (it's at the point when she sings, "Imakuni kuyo," or something similar; in the English version, it's when she says, "Life is quite that simple"). Cheats are turned off (there aren't any loaded on my flashkart, but I thought it might make a difference), soft reset is turned off, and the savestate menu is turned off, too. The info screen says it's firmware version 4.8.

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? I'm trying to get it to work withought glitches; an English translation is unimportant to me. Any help would be geatly appreciated.
    Post Merge: [time]1287951621[/time]
    Bumpadumping. I probably shouldn't be doing this, but I can't see how my post has been here for over an hour and no one's posted, whereas another problem topic was made almost half an hour after mine and has garnered five posts already.

2. missionboy2

missionboy2 Well-Known Member

Just skip the video.. thats the problem

3. misterk94

misterk94 Member

I'll try that, but are you sure that's the only problem? I mean, if there's a game-breaking glitch in one place, that would imply that there's other glitches, too, right?

Maybe I'm wrong. I'll try just skipping the intro and report back.