1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom hearts :re coded NDS

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by gamerace19, Feb 27, 2011.

1. gamerace19

gamerace19 Well-Known Member

Well i dled it of xenos and extracted but it came out with more extraction files in the first.. trouble is theres like 20 of them or so and i extracted one then tried the others but it says they are all the same file, do i need to change the names or what ?

I'm sure there have been other posts about this but the search function found me nothing useful for this problem.

so what do i do to get it working properly

i can get it to start but partway in the start vid theres no music and the video freezes.

its plays okay but it seems info is missing so i figure theres something i need to do to get all of the files together but not sure how.

sorry about bugging with this but i have never had a multiple file dl before.

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Extract the first zip file and it will extract all of the others. The resulting file should be 264 something MB (you know, big file size). What happens is that when the files are separated like that, they are all part of the main file. The first zip file won't extract if all of the other zip files aren't there, as it can't properly extract without all of the pieces.

3. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

If that doesn't work, try this: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N6QF1PCT

4. gamerace19

hm oh didn't check the size lol but its 256mb so i guess its been trimmed

so I'm assuming then that the video and sound problem is to do with emulator or something..

well thanks for the swift reply, lol i tend to over-think these sorts of things so simple answers to a simple problem elude me alot of the time lol

oh but then i just have another question in line with this, I have the 256mb file so then what are these
    9 files 4883kb size files named .r30-.r38 for?

5. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

Nothing. I think there just there to throw off the site it's been uploaded to so that it doesn't get deleted by a moderator any time soon.

6. gamerace19

hmm nvm on the video problems, im not sure which it is but its the ex options that messed up the videos for me , on no$ the solution turn them off for vids and on for gameplay lol