1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded Help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Kiekoes, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Ok... ehm... This is the topic for help in Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded...

Ok, ehm, I'm stuck in the tutorial thingy, I just beated a bunch of shadows and now I don't know what to do. I'm not that pink-colored plateau.

2. andy122

andy122 Active Member

ok first of all you talk to the big door and you get teleported into a new island. Move forward and talk to the girl standing there then break the red/black boxes right next to you. After you do that go to the centre of the map where you'll talk to some guy standing there who asks you to jump on some boxes and break a star coloured box for a +2hp. Equip it by pressing start and click the first option and put it into the empty small box. After talk to him again and he'll ask you break the other star coloured boxes so while ur doing this you might as well kill any other red/black box you see. You'll get another new equip from one of them so equip it (since its japense i have no idea what it does or says lol). Then talk to the girl from the beginning of the map and you'll get another new equip so go ahead and equip it. After talk to the guy once again and he'll say some stuff then you jump to the box shaped structure near a wooden door and a cutscene should start ( this is where i'm up to)
    hope it helps give a general idea on what your suppose to do :)

3. muratakei04

muratakei04 Active Member

i need help in the options menu. can someone help me what are in the options?

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Never mind beat Traverse town

5. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

im stock at the alice in wonderland world..ive completed all the 16 words but i dont know what to do next..coz i dont know what is the correct answer to the questions of alice..can someone translate the questions or the arrangement of the answer??

6. thunderbolt

thunderbolt Active Member

the first question = the second word
    the Second question = the sixth word
    the third question = the eigth word
    the fourth question = the seventh word

7. GAME NERD

GAME NERD Well-Known Member

ok first of all when did it come out and second where did you download it

8. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

It's the Jap version. Go to the NDS share section.

9. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

Wow , never seen kiekoes ask for help! o_O

10. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

11. Shadow_Aggron

Shadow_Aggron New Member

Where do you find the seventh word?

12. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

In wonderland ?
    I forgot, but have you tried the White Rabbit yet ? Or maybe it's that black spade card who have it.

13. GAME NERD

GAME NERD Well-Known Member

man i can't get past like the first level mostly because i have no idea what to do