1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded - Cloud Boss Help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by king_leo, Jan 12, 2011.

1. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

while I still have internet
    Im at the boss but he is so strong, I do my attack as much as i can but then when he attack i rapidly tap Y dodge a few moves but then the moves i don't dodge do like 10 dmg per hit, its impossible (right now im training in other worlds)

this boss is in Hercules World

2. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

which one, you are talking about Hercules world, right?

3. king_leo

yes i am

4. Devilkid32176

ok, you talking about the dog right? if so, what is your level, cause i had trouble the first time, and well i went and did the other worlds, since i was getting wiped about every time i tried against this brute

5. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

Why you're even playing that game still is beyond me. I just got the game at Walmart and I have only one thing to say: Complete Cah-rap! I'm sorry I even wasted my time getting it >_> 358/2 Days and the original PS2 games were wayyyy better.

My advice for the boss? Just toss the game off your Flash Cart and find something that isn't a waste of time.

6. Devilkid32176

you know what, just keep those remarks somewhere else, cause the person was just asking for help on the game, if you didn't like it, oh well

7. Blazekid2

Blazekid2 Active Member

put a cure/cura in your command deck

8. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

is this the same style as chain of memory's?

9. Constiplopz

Constiplopz Active Member

Use 1 strength license, and one auto block at the beginning of the battle. If you have been collecting these licenses throughout all the layers, then you should be good using those two. Save some for the end two bosses as well.

10. shinakuma

shinakuma New Member

Try to defeat everything in the zones and hopefully you'll pick up a few licenses, what is good is using Auto-Block, Defense and Attack (and if needed a Auto-Life on Sora so you don't game over) all at once, put two (or more) cure/cura/curaga's in your deck and watch your health and your licenses as they run out after a few turns.

11. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Thank the gods no its not, it's normal action rpg, save for hercule's world ironically.

shush you.

Leo, if you're fighting cloud, just try and block as much as possible. and try and tap A when attacking a few times to do multiple attacks, also use the licenses.

12. king_leo

ok thanks, the controls are a bit diffrent from the ps2 games, also the dog boss is easy, i won it first go but now time for aladin

requests close topic

13. king_leo

[​IMG]

14. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

just because you fail at it, it doesn't mean that its crap

15. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

just use the auto block,strength up and defence up,i have a question i cant get the alternate card and extra card on hollow bastion in agrabah world..

16. popochan

popochan Active Member

Agraba alternate card just wait til you have less than 1 min left before catching Iago.
    Hallow Baston extra card is to beat Pete in 30 sec and jump across all holes in 1 min.
    Alternate card just wait and fail 1 min on Pete and 2 mins for jump.

17. shadowhawk95

shadowhawk95 Well-Known Member

Just have a few curas and a few ethers would be nice and make sure you utilize the evasive roll because his attacks are strong but slow.Oh yeah also have a simba it's very helpful too in situations where he's about to hit you and finally be sure to have a lot of health.