1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts Partially Completed Story .SAV file

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by loozur69, Oct 30, 2009.

1. loozur69

loozur69 New Member

Somehow my .SAV file became corrupted when I was about 130 days into Story Mode. I checked all the other FAQ/cheat websites and many have the fully unlocked .SAV file available for download. I tried it, but I was really into the story itself, and the challenge of beating everything on my own.

Does anyone out there happen to have a .SAV file they kept a backup of that was somewhere around 100-150 days in? I spent so many hours getting where I was, I really don't want to have to start from scratch again!

2. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

u cn always use the fully unlocked SAV file bt oni use wat u shud have at tat point in the game, e.g equip less lvl up panels n less powerful equipments? =P juz a suggestion xD

3. teserut

teserut Guest

Seriously, don't talk like that it's just not good.

Ok loozur as for why your SAV became corrupted, it's probably because you tried to use cheats. If you didn't use cheats it might just be your firmware or something else. But from your post you probably don't care why. If you want I can offer you my Sav file. What i reccomend doing is using a file but just not equiping alot of level ups. Instead just put magic and weaker keyblades. That way you can go to holo missions and do the story and if you really get stuck then you can put some more levels. But still it's up to you. Just so you know its unlikely someone will have a sav from around that time and even more unlikely they could be bothered to give it to you. Your best chance is 1: start from scratch or 2: use mine or one of the fully unlocked ones like you said.

4. Arron_zero

isn't tat wat i juz said o_O cn u elaborate wat i've done wrong? nt trying to make enemies here ^^ juz curious

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

What he means is to use proper english, not everyone can read your writing you know.
    My suggestion is the same as teserut there ;)

6. Arron_zero

owh okay. sowee den. ooppps, i mean sorry then, i'll try to change ^^ old habit =P