1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts Manga,PS2 Roms,DS Roms,GBA Roms.Ult.Dwnload Site

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Halo-101, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Halo-101

Halo-101 Well-Known Member

My New Project sharekingdomhearts will host nearly ALL Kingdom Hearts Manga in downloadable format reason:
    I live with some dam annoying parents(arent all) that say i must behave in order to get there password to use their wireless internet so i do not have internet .my internet is local library,neighbours unsecured wireless,dad's fortnightly(reason i can upload ur guys roms).So i do not have internet but am a big fan of kingdom hearts and reading so i have located/saved all manga and upped it for your guys enjoyment.along with manga Hosted i will be linking to downloads for all kingdom hearts games,roms.and a artbook novel.

This wonderful Enjoyment And Project Can Be Found @

HERE!
    Post Merge: [time]1279354274[/time]
    Warning:Under Progress ETA.Completion Date : 17 July Australian Time.

Unless Delayed Or Completed Quicker .Will post here when fully complete

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I was going to say that I was not sure you can do that, but then again seeing as its towards one particular title of I don't see why it would cause any issues especially seeing the current situations.

Anyway that's a pretty cool setup and I am sure all Kingdom Hearts fans will enjoy it. :)

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I think this still qualifies as a rival ROMs site since you say you will host ROMs/ISOs. However as you are only concerned with one particular game franchise, you should best classify your site as a Shrine, or fan's site. Try Google searching for example "Front Mission" Shrine to see what I mean :)

4. Halo-101

@all when i say host games i mean

PS2 Roms=Torrent Links
    DS Roms=Megaupload
    GBA Roms=Megaupload
    When Released:
    PSP Rom-Megaupload

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

@Halo-101: even so, your project will still feel like a ROMs hosting site as there are several sites like that that do host their games via megaupload or torrent trackers.

6. Halo-101

Huh.didnt know tht........Best To Ask A Admin If I can still keep this topic here.then...

any1 wanna help spread the word of the site.

Loony?Seph? its kool if the topic linking2 the site stays isnt it?

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Err, dude, you definitely are making me stretch my boundaries here, best you read the forum rules for yourself to familiarize yourself of what you can or should do while on here:

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=4312.0

8. Halo-101

It Is Done sharekingdomhearts Is Now Live with All Manga And All VideoGame Download Links.Any Manga That Existed Any Videogame That Existed Of Kingdom Hearts Is Now Live!(Excfept Japanese Versions Of Manga,Japanese Versions Of Games)Kingdom Hearts II Manga Uploaded In A Fortnight

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I just thought of something that you could add to your fan's shrine. Kingdom Hearts' OSTs (Original Sound Tracks) that you make available for download in MP3 format. That way, your project will be more defined as a true fans' shrine site & hopefully you might get your fellow fans to get interested in your it as well :)

10. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

isn't that linking to other ROM sites? ::)

11. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

"wonderful" project? I'll have you know, there are fan sites dedicated to KH and downloads for them, and you say yours is wonderful?
    Another fail topic IMO.

12. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

also imo.

13. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Ok, you're making a site, fine.
    But then use capitals, spaces, and in a sentence only the first word with a capital!
    Cause it's gonna look crappy if you don't.
    And after a , you don't use a capital...

14. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Oh,You,Mean,Like,This,?

15. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Yes, like that ::)

16. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Let's bet.
    I bet, 5 days till the blog gets closed.