1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by ASuch, Oct 29, 2009.

1. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

Alrighty. More questions.

1: Where is the best place to get hearts?
    2: What is the best character for mission mode, and what equipment?
    3: If I were to use DW Roxas, then what keyblades would I be using?
    4: Is it at the same power using DW Roxas?
    5: Can I use DW Sora?
    6: What is the best equipment for Zero Gear?
    7: What is the best ring?

2. Jexel

Jexel Member

Day 301, the one w/ the em. senrade. Just kill Capices.
    Saix, with Zero, and 4 sights + critcal sun/Inpearal Crown.
    Zero with 3 ability units.
    ???
    I dont know
    You mean links? Sights.
    Some like Inpearal Crown, Extreame, or Critcal sun.

3. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

1. same as above, i guess
    2. depends on whos ur fav cha xD
    3. errr, if ure asking how to use it same as above. if ure asking wat keyblade he wields den its oathkeeper n oblivion
    4. im thinking ure asking if its as strong as DW roxas in the last mission. well unfortunately no. he much weaker bt still gud
    5. errrr nt sure =P sowee
    6. o_O zero gear IS an equipment. well if u do mean links, den i guess 3 ability units on mission or 2 on story n the rest fill em with sight units
    7. critical sun xD

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

1. Same as above
    2. The character that suits your playing style
    3. Oblivion & Oathkeeper
    4. ???
    5. No DW Sora, Roxas only
    6. 4 sight units, or 3 ability unit if you want to use DW Roxas
    7. Critical Sun it is, a killer acessory.

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

1. Farming Deserters is quick.
    2. Depends on your playstyle. I tend to use Saix with a critical setup using Sight Units and either Zero or Pandora Gear+
    3. Oathkeeper and Oblivion
    4. He's stupidly strong in Day 358, but has been toned down a bit in Mission Mode. He's still fairly strong, but his combo is quite long and complex.
    5. Nope.
    6. Sight Units for criticals, Ability Units for helpful stuff and new Keyblades, Power Units for toughness. It's up to your playstyle.
    7. Critical Sun or Witch's Chaos.

6. jackketchum

jackketchum Active Member

How do you use DW Roxas in Mission Mode?

7. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Equip Zero Gear and put 3 Ability Units.
    3,no more,no less.

8. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

there are only 3 of them, for the last slot use any you like :)

9. ggrroohh

Didn't know that,I used AR :p

10. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Cheater ;D

11. jackketchum

Interesting... This obviously only works with Mission Mode? If i'm not wrong, the Zero Gear simply becomes a Kingdom Key+ with 3 Ability Units in Story, right? It's a pity Two Keyblades with a Power Unit can't match Twilight Blade+ (Ultimate Gear+) with Ability Units and two Power Units... 166 Strength with Defender, Damage Control and Second Chance cannot match against 185 Strength with Combo Boost, Chain Time and Chain Power in my book... Ah well, I always did enjoy dualwielding.

12. al_10

al_10 Member

i've got stuck in this game, when i press story button the screen all white out

13. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I had no idea that you could use the ability units to make the dual blades...

14. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

For that problem, you can ask here https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=23731.0 ;)

15. al_10

al_10 Member

thank you :D

16. ggrroohh

I used it after I finish the game and was deep in mission mode,so no harm done ;)

17. zplatter

zplatter Member

I wouldn't recommend farming deserters, the thing is that the higher you go in mission number, the more the hearts multiply. E.G farming capice's on EM serenade level you get x6 or a little bit more then that of how many hearts you collect, while farming the deserters on f.ex agrabah you get 2x the hearts you collect. The agrabah one is the best deserter farming I know of since it's alot of them, unlike colloseum where it's hard to catch them and beasts castle where only 3 spawn at a time with a maximum of 15 or so.

18. jackketchum

I used Imperial Crown as my ring, the additional HP was nice and Brick Wall is an awesome ability for a strength-based Combo'er like myself.

19. samB888

samB888 Member

I use cheats when i beat games too no harm no foul i use DW roxas in story mode with ar sometimes.

20. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

Alrighty. More questions.

1: same with Jexel has said
    2: I like roxas the best, with no dual keyblade, i don't like the limit breaks function with dual keyblade
    3: zero, with 3 ability units
    4: --
    5: no, i've tried it, sora can only use one keyblade
    6: if you want to do dual, then put 3 ability unit, with one sight unit... as for me i like to put only 2 ability units and 2 sight
    7: it depends on your fighting style, i like critical sun... sometimes extreme...