1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts DS - End of the Game Questions

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mikeac, Oct 13, 2009.

1. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Here are my questions:

1. If unity badges are not always found in every mission, and you cleared the game, will you not be able to play all missions in holo-missions/mission mode? Or when you beat the game, all missions are unlocked?

2. Zero Gear has officially confused me. Equipping it turns the Keyblade into the Kingdom Key+, Adding an Ability unit turns it into Oathkeeper, two becomes Two Become One, three becomes Kingdom Key+ in Story Mode and Oblivion | Oathkeeper in Mission Mode. How can you single wield oblivion?

3. The ending confused me, probably because I never played the old Kingdom Hearts games, my friend just introduced me to it and gave me some back-story. I don't see why Xion became a freak of nature at the second to last boss. I see Roxas ditched the Black Cloak, so he probably got his heart. Sora still seems a vegetable. DiZ freaks me out. Riku is outta his mind. I pretty much ignored Namine. And where the heck is Axel?

4. What's the difference between Hooded Xion and Xion in mission mode?

Those are my long and semi retarded questions I'm expecting you to answer.

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

1. Beat the game, all holo-missions for story mode are unlocked
    2. Only Riku can use Oblivion
    3. At the end of the game, Roxas is taken to the virtual twilight town created by Diz and his memory has been changed so he thinks he's just a normal kid.
    4. Hooded Xion doesn't use keyblade.
    That's all

3. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

I figured out one and two by myself.
    Riku uses Oblivion with Pandora Gear.
    3. I under stand that Roxas is changed, he ditched the coat and mentioned summer vacation.
    4. How do get hooded Xion?

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Roxas didn't really ditch the coat actually, his memories has been changed by Namine. The reason he was put in the virtual Twilight Town was to hide him from the Organization. And to restore Sora's memories.

Hooded Xion isn't playable.

5. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Virtual twilight town? So, Sora is okay? Does Roxas appear in the Kingdom Hearts 2 and so forth?

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Virtual Twilight Town is a fake Twilight Town created by Diz.
    Roxas appear in Kingdom Hearts 2 and you play as him in the prologue, while living the 7 Days in the virtual Twilight Town Roxas is constantly attacked by nobodies that searching for him, and he meet Axel again. Unfortunately Roxas doesn't remember Axel, in the end eventhough Roxas has regained his memories when he still a member of the Organization he already branded "Traitor".
    Finally, Roxas meet Sora and he "fuses"with him, making Sora wakes up and regained his lost memories.

7. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Okay, cool. Might just start playing the kingdom hearts games more often.

8. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

If you want to play it, you should start from the first KH.
    The story will be confusing if you don't play it first.

9. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

I was gonna do that anyways...