1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts : Chain of memories for GBA

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by triemie, Jan 30, 2010.

1. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

Hey i'm living in the netherlands (Nederland in Dutch) and i'm searching months for Kingdom Hearts : Chain of memories for the GBA can someone Please tell me where i can buy it PLZ really desperate and i need to get this game !!!

DUTCH :
    hoi , ik woon in nederland and ik zoek al maanden voor Kingdom Hearts : Chain of memories voor de GBA en ik kan hem maar niet vinden weet iemand waar ik hem kan kopen PLZ ik ben waanhopig en moet hem gewoon hebben

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Online will be your best bet now. I don't think GBA games are that common to buy anymore.

3. triemie

i know i searched even online but can't find a good version for europe

4. janlukky

janlukky Well-Known Member

it should be also posted here

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Well, you can play it using GBA emulator and download the KH : CoM Rom from RomU if you want.

6. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

and you can always try to play it on a DS with an R4

7. Suiseiseki

You're an idiot. You'd also need an EZFlash 3 in 1 to do that.

8. super_pastafari32

hey, is not to be angry
    but yes, my bad, i just get aware of it, is just that someone told me about a gb, gbc emulator and i was believing they also worked on gba

But sorry for the "offense"

9. Suiseiseki

>implying I was offended and not using blunt opinion to reinforce my point

10. triemie

i don't know but is it just as good playing on a emulator

11. abiyo

abiyo Well-Known Member

hmmm......how about download visual boy advance from the net then, download the ROM in this website...?nowadays the gba tape was very hard to find...

12. triemie

i know but i tried on a visual boy advance and i didnt like it so i need so hard

13. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

It's the only choice available though.
    Maybe someone here who has the real cartridge can sell it to you.

Or you can stick to the emulator, it's not that bad.

14. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Get yourself a cheap USB controller for your PC and set it up.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dual-Action-Gamepad-Refresh-PC/dp/B000IL2LSA/ref=pd_cp_vg_h__1

A controller makes emulation on the PC much easier to play.

15. super_pastafari32

and cooler

(at least for my is better to play with controler than with gba-controls)

16. ZeroSlayer01

ZeroSlayer01 Well-Known Member

I've seen this suggestion, but I agree with it. I'd suggest buying it online or something (if it's legal). I don't know much about the netherlands.

I don't know if you have any used game stores around where you live, but if you do, I'd suggest looking there.

17. Noob_Sauce

Noob_Sauce New Member

I'm gonna have to say a store that does used games (like gamestop) would be your best bet if you don't want to go into emulation.

...that said, I'm gonna have to point out that you have walked into an emulation community, so of course many people are going to suggest emulators and roms...

If you don't have any local video game stores, I guess you could always check craigslist, ebay, amazon.

Actually, Amazon looks like it does indeed have Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and international shipping (though I have to warn you it would likely be the US version and not the European version, and I have no experience with regions, having lived my whole life in the USA :p).

18. triemie

ok thnx you guys ;)