1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts BBS Perpetual Loading Screen....

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by tarotmaniac, Aug 2, 2011.

1. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

So I recently returned to play my save file on Ventus' story. So I'm in never land and as I try to go and move to another area the screen becomes a perpetual loading screen. Any suggestions on what to do? I'm Running on Prom-4 if anyone is wondering.

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Disable KHBSS plugin if you're using one(or all plugins you have), or try patching the game with ISO Tool with ME631 patch.

3. tarotmaniac

how do you do that exactly?

4. Echo50

Echo50 Active Member

Is prom-4 a PSP emulator?

5. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

prom-4 is a PSP custom firmware that you use on an actual psp
    http://psp.dashhacks.com/2010/12/03/5-03-5-50-prometheus-4-released/

6. meganova

Which one?the plugin? go to your Recovery Menu, and disable it from there, or go your Seplugins folder and change all plugins value to 0.

To patch, download this, and put the iso_tool folder into your GAME folder, then run the tool from XMB.
    On the Iso Tool menu, first select your KHBSS.iso -> Patch Prometheus -> ME631 -> and Start the process by selecting Yes.
    after the process is complete , try running the game again.

If the saves got corrupted(which is likely to happen), google for MagicSave. Oh, make a backup first before attempting any of these process.

Actually, it just an addon for old CFW.

7. tarotmaniac

Apparently I have no plugins....

8. meganova

Then, have you try patching it?

9. tarotmaniac

I think the game is already patched. Cause i remember downloading a patched version of the game.

10. meganova

Well, patch it again, although it has been patched, it is unknown whether the game was patched with ME631 or not.

11. tarotmaniac

I dont think I have to do that anymore. It's fine now. I guess the game was corrupt cause I just copied the iso file from my comp to my psp again and it seems to be working fine.