1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts AND Mario+Luigi Question: French Text?!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Gvirus003mx, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gvirus003mx

Gvirus003mx New Member

Hey guys, both of these games are the (U) version, but they both have french text... I also noticed the same thing happening with Final Fantasy IV, but I didn't care because of the overlap problem. I thought maybe my settings were screwed up, but then I loaded FFT: Advance 2 and it worked fine. Any ideas...?

2. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Maby you messed up with the patching. Did they work fine before or is this your first time playing the game??

3. Gvirus003mx

Gvirus003mx New Member

I wasn't aware that I had to patch anything?
    I'm still using No$GBA 2.5. This is the first time I have run either of the two games.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Look in Language issues in the Common Issues https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0 You should be using 2.6a also.

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Yeah, to play KH using No$gba 2.6a you must have a firmware.bin.
    I'm using it and I can play it just fine

6. Gvirus003mx

Gvirus003mx New Member

Hey everyone, I thought your suggestions fixed the problem, but when I change the settings in the BIOS, and reset the cartridge, they just default back to French again. I can't figure out how to load the game after editing the bios without turning the whole emulator off... is there a way to soft reset?

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Did you save the settings to English inside the BIOS firmware (save settings)? And Reset Cartridge is the way to re-load it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.