1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 3d system update

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by dacar, Jul 20, 2012.

1. dacar

dacar New Member

Hello, I've just bought the Kingdom hearts 3d game. Before I can play it though it wants to update the system. My acekard is currently on ak2ifw_update_3ds42_dsi144 with akaio 1.8.9z. Does anybody know if it will still work after the update? I really want to play the KH game (i bought the 3ds for it) but I don't know how I feel about not being able to play all the games just to play that one :(
    I would really appreciate a fast answer. Thanks.
    Post Merge: [time]1342816728[/time]
    Aaaaaaaaand it works! :) I got tired of waiting and updated it anyway- worth the risk B) Just letting you ppl know in case somebody has the same prob: acekard on ak2ifw_update_3ds42_dsi144 works after the 3.0.0-1E system update required by Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (3d). Ok, I'm off to play :)

2. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

so you got the kingdomhearts game yet on square enix says for release 31 july?what am i missing here?

3. dacar

dacar New Member

If I'm not mistken it's 31st in N America. In Europe (where I live) they released it today (20-07) :D And let me tell you, the game (so far) is great.

4. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

reminds me i have to revamp my site

5. dacar

dacar New Member

3.0.0-1E that's the sys you have after you finish installing it from the Kingdom Hearts 3d game card. Maybe there's a newer one online or sth (if you want to access the ds store for example) and then you don't need to install the sys from the kh cartridge.