1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 ROM out there somewhere ... proof here !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by TheStreetie, May 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheStreetie

TheStreetie Well-Known Member

Someone has it .... theres a leaked copy out there somewhere ....

Scroll down on this page ::
    http://heartstation.org/?p=1227

Please ... help us find it

the person who has it should be on this website somewhere .... tgbus.com

its all chinese so google translate it if you have trouble

2. Reider

Reider Modereider

Just because someone has a copy doesn't mean its been dumped yet nor does it mean that the person that managed to get it is going to dump it.

It'd be a different story if it was already leaked onto the internet as a ROM but from what I see it looks like some guy that got lucky and managed to get an early copy is all.

3. TheStreetie

im not saying it has .... but it will ....

this is the closest we've been to getting this ROM ... might aswell look around eh ?

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Apparently someone else tried but couldn't seem to dump it. The actual ROM doesn't seem to exist yet.

5. TheStreetie

What do you mean? Source?

6. anandjones

Heard some talking on the GBAtemp IRC server. Perhaps just rumour. I don't keep logs though, sorry.

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Plenty of people are talking about new anti-piracy shit. Just forget about it and go about your life, if you sit around and wait for this to come out it's just going to feel like ages. Seriously, that's like rule 1 of waiting for stuff...

Fact is, if I can't get it you definitely can't either. :) (unless you dump it yourself)

8. anandjones

I'm now downloading a 'ROM' from a source I found. Let's see if it's legit shall we? ;0

Okay, seems to be legit, although it's of course protected by antipiracy measures D:

9. andrew100

andrew100 Well-Known Member

the rom is out right now but it is in japanese
    link : https://www.romulation.org/NDS/3819_-_Kingdom_Hearts_358-2_Days_(J)(NRP).rar.html/

10. 5socks5

5socks5 Member

The rom is out in English. I am downloading one right now. If you want your own you need to go to a KH fan site with alot of Insider information and look in their forums.

11. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Ok, this thread is four months old, you did not need to bump it to add nothing to the conversation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.