1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by gohanssj2a99, Apr 9, 2009.

1. gohanssj2a99

gohanssj2a99 Active Member

This game has really got me hyped up. It looks as if the kingdom heart tradition lives on now on the nintendo. They took a leap but if you have ever played the old kingdom hearts then you know what to expect, square Enix Never misses a beat when it come to making breathtaking games. So you know this will be no exception. If you are a HUGE FAN of these games then you are prob. just as excited as me so SHOW you EXCITEMENT and tell me how you feel on this game and express your opinions on what you think they should add this time around.

All opinions welcome.

2. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

cant wait for the game

3. bryparkour

bryparkour Member

The game is set for a release in the 3rd quarter of this year and looks like its a big contender for the best graphics so far on a ds game

4. king_leo

good and it is bast after chain of memories and before kingdom heart2 I think

5. xXHomeboiDXx

xXHomeboiDXx Member

cant wait to see what they do with the Nintendo DS's capabilities such as the microphone and touch screen!

6. king_leo

7. gohanssj2a99

gohanssj2a99 Active Member

OH i agree with the graphics comment it will be a stunning feet indeed lol.

8. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

it looks pretty good :)

and if it's anything like the ps2 games it'll be a top game

9. king_leo

thingk thats one of the old pic

10. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

this looks exactly like the ps2 vers
    [​IMG]

11. king_leo

hope it is as good as it look

12. DSaddictforever

DSaddictforever Well-Known Member

yeah i've been waiting for this game ever since they announced they were going to make one.
    hopefully it would come in english...
    i can't understand japanese...
    too lazy to go and learn.. :p
    as i know it's based on KH2...
    looking forward to the super awesome graphics.
    hopefully the game won't leave us disappointed.

13. king_leo

yes maybe it is like the new yu-gi-oh has english

14. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

Of course. Since one of the playable characters is Roxas, the game was naturally set before KH2 due to plot.

Can't wait for it to come out. Even if the story MIGHT not up to standard, the battle system should be fun enough.

15. king_leo

I want to play co-op with me friends and if they put the new girl and play as her my girlfriend can play with us(she has a cyclo)

16. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

...OH ****ING YES!!!

The story of the game really amazes me.

17. Bob_Kill123

Bob_Kill123 Well-Known Member

i never played the first 2 is this a remake or a follow up and should i get it if it is a follow up

i would have loved to play the the first 2 but i didnt have a ps2 but i watched my friend play a bit i i liked the idea

18. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It's not a remake or a follow up. It follows a time between the 1 and 2, and during Chain of Memories (But a different character).

I would recommend at least playing Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 before playing 358/2 days.

This game will have many characters and relationships from Kingdom Hearts two that would spoil parts of two for you. And two has many flashbacks to Kingdom Hearts 1 that would ruin it for you, all within the first 30 minutes of playing.

Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days both take place during the same basic time, but follow different characters.

19. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

yeah definitely try and play the first two before this one

yeah, when i started that game i thought 'WTF is this?', untill i saw those flashbacks and finally regained sense :D

20. king_leo

he is right