1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Train Boss Help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by klaimore, Oct 8, 2009.

1. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I'm trying to fight the train boss at Beast's Castle, but I never seem to kill it.
    I load my pack with potions and I'm using Nimble Gear. It's got like 8 bars of health and once I fight close range it either unloads bombs or uses his shitty hammer.

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

When a cannon comes out,you can block it to kill the archers(They respawn though)
    Just hit him when his mouth is closed
    Later,he'll use a battling ram attack(Different from hammer)
    When the battle ram is charging,hit it for massive damage(I'm serious,just remember that attack hurts a lot)

3. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

For every hard boss battles, the key for me is the use of limit break and cura. Two or three use of the limit break can take up lots of the boss' health and it shorten up the time needed from long battles. :D

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

You need to go back and forth, when the ram open go for a few combo and watch the color of the charge.
    When you think it's dangerous go back to avoid the ram attack

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The boss reveals a sign when it is about to do it's ram attack. I simply ignore the guys on top, and start slashing. I use a Cura after taking a little bit of damage, as the damage from the archers are very minimal and the train attacks are usually restored so you don't have to worry. Keep about 4+ in stock, as well as having them on shortcut. After a few bars have gone, simply Limit Break. During it, you usually do not take damage because of the speed you move at. When your meter has gone down to very close to the end so that it is possible you could die easily, don't risk it and heal and attack like usual.

6. chukka01

chukka01 Member

i stocked up on lots of fire and i used all of it and also used limit breaks and cura.

7. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Try attacking it on the side, and you need to keep moving while attacking, because you need to avoid the archer too.
    Using a gear that has small combo on the air might help, because you usually need to attack while jumping.
    With smaller combo it will make it easier to avoid it's attack.

8. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

i found this out during my second run with the game cause i beat it...but when he opens his mouth and that pole looking thing comes out attack it and run....it seems thats his weak spot...remember the pole thing that comes out before it rams you hit and run

9. jonkswa

jonkswa Well-Known Member

thunder does LOTS of damage to it and i used like 4 mid-ethers and about 19 cures.

10. romsrule99

romsrule99 Well-Known Member

hit and dodge... thats what i did ;D

11. 13spidey

13spidey Member

i killed it by hitting its ram, smacking it, and blocking the cannon.
    when the ram is charging up the archers will fire
    all you have to do is stay at the back wall
    and go back and forth from there other side
    i will show you a diagram

! boss !
    ! ram !
    ! !
    ! !
    ! side side!
    ! you !

you run from side to side when the arrows are coming down

12. Jexel

Jexel Member

I beat the boss quickly by using a high level thunder.
    It helps. A LOT.

13. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Thanks. I beat the train thanks to you guys advice, having trouble killing leechgrave though.

14. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

attack all claws that come out the ground after you take all out, leechgrave will be disabled for awhile and won't attack that will be your chance to attack

15. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

There are other thrad that talking about the Leechgrave
    here : https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=24813.0

16. janlukky

janlukky Well-Known Member

i too got stuck in this battle i tryed many times the closest one was this tatic equip thunder 3x and reflect the attacks it used

17. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

got from gamefaqs, and its really worked for me:

for the leechgrave:
    First, kill three Tentaclaws. Fire and Thundaga can help with this if your magic stat is good. Otherwise, you can just keep doing jump attacks and accept being hit a few times, or you can try to Block the Tentaclaw when it attacks you, and then counter-attack. You now have a choice. The first option is to kill the last Tentaclaw, hit the Leechgrave while it's down, and then repeat. Alternatively, you can just attack directly while there's still one Tentaclaw remaining. Run in, lure the grave into swinging its arms, back out to dodge this, do one aerial combo on the grave, and repeat. Stay away from the one Tentaclaw, and if you ever see the mist descending, back off until it is gone. You will have to be really careful not to get hit by the grave's arm attack, but with a little bit of practice, this method becomes very reliable.