1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by chris133d, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris133d

chris133d Member

Hey guys, i recently downloaded this rom from romulation, nd everything seems to be working fine. The only problem is, over time, the sav file for the game just disappears! This has happened to me numerous time and im getting very frustrated about it. i currently have an acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.5 firmware. Another question i would like to kno the answer to is: How can you tell if an Acekard 2i is real?

Thank you in advance.

(EDIT) i also forgot to mention that i am using a 6GB Samsung Micro SDHC card.

2. Sora1234

Sora1234 Well-Known Member

The AKAIO 1.5 firmware wouldn't work with it. xD

For K-H that may be one of the signs that AKAIO doesnt work with your clone. If it is. Does it disappear with other firmwares?

3. chris133d

chris133d Member

then which firmware should i use for it then?

4. Sora1234

I would try to use 1.4.1 AKAIO repack firmware, because in the readme for the 1.5, it says that it finally unsupports Acekard clones.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=5802

You'll have to patch your roms, if it's the firmware thats the problem since, 1.5 is the only one with a built in Anti-Piracy patcher.

5. chris133d

chris133d Member

So if i use this firmware, i dont have to do anything else? just install it?

6. Sora1234

All you have to do is...

1. Delete the 1.5 AKAIO firmware files, from your micros sd card [If you didnt already]

2.Unarchive the firmware file I gave a link to, extract the file to the Micro sd card.

3. Download this K-H rom put it on the micro sd card.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XMXWUQKN

Put it in your ds and play.

7. chris133d

chris133d Member

Thanks alot Sora1234! You've been a great help!

8. Sora1234

No problem.

If you have anymore questions feel free to Pm me.

9. chris133d

chris133d Member

ok thanks :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.