1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Day 258 - Leechgrave

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mikeac, Oct 10, 2009.

1. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Okay, this guy is IMPOSSIBLE! Leviathan+, Abaddon Plasma++, my best magic, AND I still can't beat him!!! I have tried dealing with the TentaClaws first, but that dizzys him, for a few precious seconds, then he defeats me again! Can anyone have a strategy or something for me?

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Oh, that one... I ignored the tentaclaws and I spam attacks, limit breaks, and curas. :)

3. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

With what Keyblade?

4. rebornalone

rebornalone Well-Known Member

You can make the tentaclaws themselves dizzy by blocking their attack against you so you won't worry about them moving. You should be more patient with the battle and know when it is enough to hit the Leechgrave when it's dizzy to avoid it's heavy claw attack after it recovers. I think using a keyblade that performs extremely well in midair would be useful since you'll be jumping a lot.

5. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

I forgot which but it's either the one with great combo or the one with magic/strength balance.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Make sure to have plenty of Cura on stock, and a few potions if need be. Take out the tentacles, keep jumping 'through' them, try to go through them as you attack to the other side, and repeat, they won't be able to swallow you or hit you easily, to take them out quicker. Occasionally being swallowed or hit isn't much of a drawback. I think hitting the coffin on the side where it's open a little is more damage, can't remember enough. Take out a few HP bars, then go all out with your Limit Break. Use a Cura before your head in, you'll heal as you are hurt instantly. I tried the whole rush method a few times, but failed, it's too risky as the hand attacks are very powerful, and Cura is regenerating.

7. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Thanks! I'll try these tomorrow, but still give me tips anyways, I may be busy working on something called life. ;D

8. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Try having keyblade with low air combo.
    Hit & Run, it may take patience though. Ignore the tentaclaws.

9. Skullkeepa14

Skullkeepa14 Member

10. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

take a lot of (hi) Potions with you and cura and equip block and dodge roll it helped me a lot and use limit recharges ;)

11. jackketchum

jackketchum Active Member

I used 7 Lv5 Curas, two Limit Breaks with Final Limit equipped and used a Glimpse of Darkness+ Keyblade (Fearless Gear+), only two midair hits but fairly powerful, with two Ability link panels (Striker and Defender were added to Abilities). I glided out when I saw the attack coming, but I also had the auto-ressurection panel attached, not sure if it activated or not. Used a couple of spells, but nothing particularly powerful. Level 39 on Standard.

Oh yeah I also had Auto-roll and Auto-block, helped immensely even when I didn't notice.

12. ss9417

ss9417 Member

When the tentaclaws glow purple they are about to swallow you. also, try Ominous Gear+ as your weapon. it wouldn't hurt to use auto dodge either.

13. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

When attacking in the air, makes sure to have the ability Air Slide, make it easier to avoid attack.

14. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Where can you find autoblock/autododge?
    Auto Life (not ressurection) only works once... Not wasting my Munny on it.
    I'll try Fearless Gear+ and Ominous Gear+.
    Sorry guys for not responding, I have the Flu.

15. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

You can make those two byt synthetizing.
    Auto life is pretty good you know, when it's on level 3 your life will be fully revived.

16. 13spidey

13spidey Member

leechgrave is hard.
    what i did was blocked the balls he shoots and blocked the tentaclaws attack.
    killed those and went for the grave it takes a while but it is the best way to kill it
    and if you need to hide to heal
    go to the back/front where the river is and hind and heal it is very unlikely that the tentaclaws will come in
    or you could hide be hide a rock that works to take cover from the poison balls (both of those work)
    if you need any help you can message me or e-mail me

message me first
    Post Merge: [time]1255364165[/time]
    WARNING SPOILER

i forgot to say that when you beat him.
    he will look so easy compared to Xion
    you fight her 4 time in a row.

17. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

'
    Of course Xion's harder, she's the last boss. Almost.

18. 13spidey

13spidey Member

so.
    i have played games where the last boss is really easy and the second boss is harder

19. sparta9801

sparta9801 New Member

how do u lvl up the magic?

20. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Use a magic level up panel and put the magic panel you want into it.