1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Cutscene Error

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by rtyu12, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtyu12

rtyu12 Member

Ok, so I got the first problem fixed. The save data was sucessfully recoverd. But now I can't watch any of the cinematic cutscenes. When I do in story mode it just freezes. Did I make an error when I was hex editing?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Try using the prepatched ROM in the sticky thread:
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=23731.0

3. rtyu12

rtyu12 Member

Yea, that was the one that kept corrupting my data. So I hex edited a rom. Is there another way around?

4. zidane100

zidane100 Active Member

If its every scenes that is a huge problem with your sd card! Just format it, that happens, BUT, if its that one scene you cant watch to move on the game simply skip it, when you finish your game you can watch it back. Usually there is two problems with KH358/2 days the first one is solved with HEX patch as i can see you solved and the other its the freezing, personally it just ocurred once and i simply skip it and problem solved, if its other issues try formatting your sd card or update your firmware, thats all the problems i hve heard since it came out and solutions (for r4 of course). My last recomendation is to check the 60+ thread there is for this game im sure you will get help if you check the first page or have fun reading the whole thread XD.

Hope that helped!!

5. rtyu12

rtyu12 Member

Yea, uh, I can't skip the cinematic ones if the music keeps playing while the screen goes black. But thanks anyways. Also, I can watch all other cutscenes. Just not the DVD quality ones. They don't play, and because of that I can't start a new game.
    Post Merge: [time]1257992596[/time]
    Never mind, I just had to fix downplay (I'm using supercard.) xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.