1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Cut Scene Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mr_xombie, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr_xombie

mr_xombie Member

I am having a very peculiar problem. Since a few days ago, and only in KH, randomly when a cut scene happens, after the game should transition back to gameplay, the game freezes on a black screen! this is very frustrating, seeing that it likes to happen towards the middle or end of missions. I have tried fresh roms, defragging the card, and nothing has helped. it doesnt happen too often. but when it does, it is really frakking annoying! Has anyone else encountered this? Any advice? Thanks in advance.

2. namoos

namoos New Member

try get a different rom or a pre-patched one

3. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

Is it possible that the anti piracy protection would be working late? just saying don't give it to much importance

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It's been known to freeze after cutscenes on some cards.

Try using the skip cutscene feature, press start and choose skip. It has worked for some people.

5. shadow 26

but then you miss the story, playing like that is boring to me but, is still an option

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You can watch it through, have it freeze, reset, then do it again but skip the cutscene.

7. shadow 26

yeah you´re right, or watch a playtrough on youtube or something

8. mr_xombie

mr_xombie Member

yeah. it really, REALLY likes to do it after missions complete. had that happen 5 minutes ago, after my last mission for day 122. Not even a chance to save. grawr! darnit, it isn't showing my siggy, which has my cart info. I am using an Acekard 2i, with AKAIO 1.5. I dont need a prepatched rom. I have noticed that it likes to freeze more often when i choose skip scene. Basically, SOL and gotta power on through. Thanks for the answers. Just happy*kinda* to know that its the rom, not the cart/sdcard/etc.

9. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Heard people having issues with that, but I never experienced it at all with AKAIO (updated loaders too). I skipped a lot of cut scenes - never locked once. Maybe it has to do with the SD card speed or something daft like that.

10. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

will this happen on the r4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.