1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kid Zangief puts bully into a piledriver....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnimeboyX3, Mar 15, 2011.

1. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

Sauce:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/ipad/bullied-boy-at-chifley-college-dunheved-campus-suspended-after-fighting-back/story-fn6t2xlc-1226022204008

Hell naw he's an internet hero now.But I think it's best he switches schools to avoid unnecessary drama since the bully and his friends may want a piece of Casey.....

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

he got suspended though

3. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Really? Casey (aka Zangief Kid) got suspended after being provoked?

Given the video evidence, it would be difficult for the school to reasonably justify suspension against Casey, especially since he was provoked by that little rat kid. If anyone was to be suspended for the incident, it should be the little rat kid who provoked and bullied Casey.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

The Beast got 4 days while the Rat got 21. Sounds like a good cool-off period, lest the Rat's friends want revenge.

On a related note I used to live near that school. Well, in an adjacent suburb.

5. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

That is impressive raw strength. Rat kid would have been sandbagging that shit too.

6. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

The kid owns very much. It was self-defense, wasn't it?
    Still awesome, rat didn't see it coming.
    [​IMG]

7. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

At first I thought it was the starky kid who was bullying the smaller child.

8. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Lol. I saw this all over Facebook lol. I'm totally mirin that.

9. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Can i get a gif without any modification, please? I'd do it myself but I don't have any arms.

10. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

1. Not a piledriver, but a Dominator (Gutwrench Slam)
    2. Here's the GIF you wanted, tank.

[​IMG]
    Courtesy of 420chan's /wooo/ board, better save it before it gets baleeted

[​IMG]
    Courtesy of Encyclopedia Dramatica

11. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

No it's not, he landed on his head.

EDIT: Seen a better version with more frames, he definitely landed on his face.

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Scenarios like this is one of the reasons why I Hate School Counselors or what we call here as Guidance Counselors which is exactly the same thing. They often tend to be so fucking biased when it comes to who was being bullied & who was the bully when the victim turns out to be the one who totally kicked ass (meaning the one who retaliated violently) in the incident.

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I don't think it would be difficult to justify, he slammed the bully head first onto a concrete pavement, that could have caused serious injury. It is proper that the bully got a much longer suspension, however.

14. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Ratboy's parents are suing everything in sight.

15. Loonylion

Any reasonable court will question their parenting skills for bringing up a kid to think that its acceptable behaviour to bully another kid to that extent, especially when their reaction to their son getting his just deserts is bringing lawsuits.

16. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

Got any links for this?

17. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Here is the article pertaining to the fight: Link

Frankly, I find the school official, Mr Dalgleish's comments ignorant. I will be commenting more on this later.

18. Loonylion

As someone mercilessly bullied at school, I have to agree with that. You're always told to report it to the staff, and let them deal with it, but in my experience, while that can work, it can also make it far worse. With one bully (in the year above me), every time I reported him it got worse, and it only ended when the then vice principal (who was about the only staff member the bully was afraid of) woke him up in the morning and said "one more incident, and you're out."

Another bully I had a problem with (this one in my year), I kept reporting him and while the bullying didn't get worse, it didn't stop either. It only stopped after 7 years, when I finally snapped and beat the crap out of him. Even though it was in front of staff, they knew what I'd been putting up with for 6-7 years and they also saw him provoke me so I didnt get in any trouble.

I've also been bullied by staff in some schools (in fact, one of my primary school teachers was suspended, and later sacked, for child abuse several years after I'd left the school), though this was often psychological bullying rather than verbal or physical.

19. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

That's what happened to me with a bully in my primary school. It was going on for all 8 years until I actually fought back. It felt really good, and it made me understand why they bully.

20. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I've never met a bully that inflicts physical damage before.

Everyone just calls out "LOL FAG I BET UR PERENTS DIED CAUSE THEY SICK OF YOU"

One kid thought that saying sorry was enough for saying rude things about someone's dead mother.

anyways, shouldn't this be moved into the news section?