1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Kid Dracula on Lameboy

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Inunah, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I've gotten Kid Dracula (an original Game Boy game) on the DS GB/GBA emulator, Lameboy, but there's no sound. Even with the volume turned all the way up, I can't hear anything.. Not even sound effects. How do I fix this?

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

First make sure you're using the proper version of the game. Should be Kid Dracula [!] or something very very close to that.

It should work fine, though I can try it myself if you still can't get it to work.

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I've used multiple ROMs, but none of them have sound. I've tested some of the ROMs on my PC and they have sound just fine, though.

4. LuckyTrouble77

I'll try it in 15 minutes or so. I've been playing a level on Geometry Wars for awhile now and am up to 231,000,000 with no sign of stopping.

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

LOL If you need the ROM I can get it for you.

6. LuckyTrouble77

I finally just quit playing around 270m. I can go get it, shouldn't be anywhere near hard to find.

After a quick test, I can conclude, the sound is completely broken. This is one of probably a small handful of games that doesn't work 100%.

7. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Ah. Alright. I guess I'll just play the Japanese Kid Dracula for the NES instead. That seems to work just fine, except for some graphical glitches.

(No sound on a game creeps me out)