1. This forum is in read-only mode.

KH Days AR help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kinnikuman, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinnikuman

Kinnikuman Member

First off i have an EZ-Flash Vi, the kingdom hearts 358/2 Days works perfectly with this cart. After the ips patch of course. So now i've been trying to enter in some Action replay cheats into my flash cart so i can be other characters and stuff of that nature. So could somebody please tell me what i did wrong? First i downloaded Action Replay Code Manager, set up a kingdom hearts thing with cheats all set in it. then i saved it as an xml and imported it to my english EZ5 Code Editor. Thus saving it as ezarcode.dat. then i put that into the CHT folder of my mini sd card and put that into my Vi and into my DS. I set it so the rom would accept AR codes. And after i press on the rom another screen should come up asking me which cheats to use. So uhm i press the rom and it freezes
    Thank you so much for reading all this and if u could help it would be greatly appreciated. And i really hope i put this in the right place.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

How many codes are you trying to enable?

3. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

it's probably because you have to many cheats on.
    sometimes you have to limit your cheats.

4. Kinnikuman

Kinnikuman Member

ok i'll try that real quick, keep in mind i don't even get to the screen where u pick which cheats to enable

Ok I tried it again i edited my .dat file for only three cheats. Same thing happens i tell my EZ-Flash to enable AR Codes then i press on the rom and the screen that tells me what cheats to enable never shows up.
    Post Merge: [time]1244076951[/time]
    bump. is it just a hardware issue? I've never used cheats before

5. anandjones

Try enabling and running codes with another game.

6. Kinnikuman

Kinnikuman Member

tried with another game, same issue. I just can't figure out what i'm doing wrong >_<

7. anandjones

It's not installed properly then. Are you sure it is safe importing and exporting various formats of database multiple times? And a CHT folder would probably need a .cht file then?

8. Kinnikuman

Kinnikuman Member

ur first question kinda flabergasted me not sure what u mean, ya .cht files might work.
    And thanks for trying to help me by the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.