1. This forum is in read-only mode.

KH BBS unlock the missing movie

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Riversong, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Riversong

Riversong Well-Known Member

In Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep how do I unlock the fill in the Blanks movie in theater mode? I followed the strategy guide and collected all reports and completed the game. I am playing in standard mode for all three characters. I have even checked the websites like I was suppose to do. They all say the same thing: the Blanks movie unlocks after you complete Final episode (done) and collected all reports (done), still no unlocking. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Mumphadumf

Mumphadumf Active Member

in normal mode i think you have to collect everything in the trinity archive, save for the movie, so that Timeline, Game Stats, Trophies, and Secret Reports all have the yellow mickey mouse sign. this should get u the movie, or at least thats wat i read a while ago. the websites are stating the way to get it on proud and critical. hope i helped

3. Riversong

Riversong Well-Known Member

Yes, it did. Thank you so much. I was afraid that was the case. Do you or anyone else know where to find a video of that on-line? I am gonna sell it to Gamestop to get credit for my 3DS. Other games I want to play before I die (LOL).