1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Keep getting security warning..

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jalebijat, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jalebijat

jalebijat New Member

Hi,

For most of the NDS downloads i get a security warning,actually its mostly the newer roms....never happened before,any ideas? Or should I just go ahead anyway? Thanks for any advice.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Security warning by what?

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

you NEED to put more detail mate, but since I'm trying to be nicer, here are some diagnostic checks...

1.What is the problem with, downloading roms from this site-not working on a emulator, not working on a flash card?

2.If it's your browser it's just a simple security check-it never does that to me anymore-but if it's only affecting certain roms I'm lost...

3.If it's not your browser, as in the problem (ie flash card being blocked out) then again, NEED MORE DETAIL...

Also it could help if your unsure you SAY what the error says...your to vague mate.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Maybe he's using Vista and it's popping up that annoying "Are you sure you want to do this?" "Really?" "Positive?" "Ok, but are you sure?"

:)

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I have vista-it probabley did that once-I just ticked the warning to shut up...I mean don't remind me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.