1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Juushiden - Ultimate Beast Battlers bypass project

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Arshes91, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Arshes91

Arshes91 Well-Known Member

Hi Guys. My Name Is Arshes91, im most intrerest to this old game playing trouth on emulator or flashcards without that pretty damn Pheriperal, yea this game is must need to play on Gba Slot to Scaning the cards so playing on it on No$gba or Desmume withouth that it appears a damnish Message is saying you not have a pheripheral thing.

Actualy is not an AP game that block ingame that il want is a brute force to play withouth any pheripheral items there so many possibles a ways.

So my project is to i mention to Brute Force method hack to by changing some offets that could probaly avoid using that item possibility i truly need some supporters all brave indeed knowlege of offets.

[​IMG]

[REQUEST NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME THAT BLOCK THE MESSAGE]

Pheripheral Gba slot Scaning Cards

and Cards monsters from this game naturaly

Anyone if interests about that and Joins il will add a some list of supporters for my project

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

So....

You want it playable on No$Gba? Forgive me if I am wrong, but I cannot understand you.

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

He wishes to play it without Pheripheral Gba slot 2 device, you get a popup message to insert this device, But its how to skip the message are remove it.

Very sorry, but this is like playing chess without someone else with you .

I don't think it can be done versy sorry.

4. Arshes91

jhon any news about to bypass that message aniway? is a pretty good challenge to trying removing that damn item using a brute force by Overlays and Arms into inside the rom changing these offets. Something will happening but if will not well ive try out to a chance :'(

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I'll try somethink else later then i get home, To run it through YSMenu on DS, and see where the Offset stops at and taper with the Data a round that offset/address in teh TTMENU.sys if arm9 is dumpt into it <- , only happens with games that have AP.

All i can do.

Only issue with the emualtor can't crate a .sav so games can boot correct - unless how to fugire out a fat32 image .
    Post Merge: [time]1333034331[/time]
    How about this one http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=58187.0

Seams simlure :)

6. Arshes91

It that Reminds me that pheripheral usage on pokemon battle get ds o.o for not starying to play