1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Just Wondering

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fennyariel, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

Could somebody please tell me if it would be OK or if it's even possible to add music to our signatures. Don't worry, it's nothing bad! ;v)

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Oh god no.

3. Fennyariel

I'm not wanting to say what it is because I know somebody will swipe my idea. Just trust me, it'll be nothing bad. I've done this one before, just can't remember where, and people said they couldn't stop laughing! ;v)

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I suppose you could-provided it's not over the data limit in the rules, and it can be turned off.

Maybe an offsite link is enough.

I'd have my whole ipod here...but 22GB of songs is too much...

5. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

It's a stupid idea because any choice of music that people will chose will be annoying.

Really, annoying. And there more than just you using this feature, thus several instances of different music played.

There's a reason why there's no music on any page on RomUlation. Putting a link pointing towards music is fine, having it played in your signature will never happen.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

So like I said, have it as an off site link and just list what it is, or if you could use it as a sig-it MUST have a play button :)

I have sigs and avatar's disabled currently because my data limit is tight...but I would like to see this happen...

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Guys, it's not even POSSIBLE to add music to your signatures...

8. Fennyariel

Thanx, Seph! ;v) I was wanting just a plain yes or no answer and I finally get one from you! ;v)