1. This forum is in read-only mode.

just wondering but....

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Deviluchiha, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Deviluchiha

Deviluchiha Active Member

well I've had this problem with both Pokemon heartgold and megaman starforce 3 black ace

my problem is that my save files get corrupted at some point, beginning or at the end of the game, well I've seen that some people say that to prevent that u need to back up your files and format your SD micro card (in the case of R4s) but I've also seen that a lot of people say that u need to have a 1 MB save file or something like that (also for the R4) well what i want to know is, what is the truth to this and also if the conversion from 512 KB to a 1 MB save file is in order, then how to do it? and by the way I'm using an R4i neo revolution with the 1.34 firmware or kernal (its not the SDHC) well i really hope i can get a response to this
    and thanks in advance for the help

2. Mikichi

Mikichi New Member

I don't know anything when it comes to these...It's possible you didn't put the Roms in the proper area....The Games are surely new and i of course have Starforce 3 (the real game) but that doesn't matter....If any of your other games work...It's possible it has a AP or The DS just bugs and erases your game...It happens to me with my castlevania:Dawn of sorrow....