1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Just to clarify for myself.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Telal, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Telal

Telal Member

Nobody seems to ever mention the M3 Perfect or the Perfect Lite (Most likely because they've become archaic now) but I just need to clarify. Although there are ways to make both M&L3 and the new KH work for the M3 simply and I guess Real... Are there any ways to actually make either work on a Perfect? I'm assuming this YSMENU only works on slot 1 cards, I just want to be absolutely sure here.

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

They have become archaic since they are R4 clones... Try YSMenu or try to patch it, it may just work.

3. Telal

Telal Member

Well actually the M3 perfect came out before the R4DS... Which is where I think you're going with this... But telling me to try YSMENU on my perfect doesn't answer my question.... I had actually asked if YSMENU would even work on my perfect as everything I find for YSMENU is for simply or real which are Slot-1 cards....
    If anyone could clear that up for me... I would be grateful.

4. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Oh DUH... M3 Perfect is a GBA linker, my bad... Do patches work ???.

5. Telal

Telal Member

DLDI patching works for certain games where it's necessary... However I was led to believe that YSMENU was some sort of firmware upgrade.

Edit:
    Seriously... I just need to know if I can use YSMENU on a Slot-2 card... I've spent the last couple days going all over the internet trying to find this info... Nobody mentions Slot-2 or M3 Perfect anymore... So I can't find squat on it.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I don't believe it would work. DLDI is for homebrew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.