1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Just received my Acekard 2i

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by trang85, Jul 6, 2010.

1. trang85

trang85 Member

Its working fine but there is one problem i have. It feels a bit slow. I was playing a few games and its when like you go into a scene or something like that. Theres like a 1 second delay. I was using the R4i Ultra before and it usually went into the scene or w/e almost immediately. I am using a Micro Center MicroSD card(its an electronics store own SD card). I formatted it with the Panasonic Formatter. Could it be my saves? Its not really a big deal I can handle it.

2. jetjaguar

jetjaguar Member

My friend crammed his micro sd card and it became slow, so he deleted a few of the games and saves and it was running at normal speed.

3. trang85

trang85 Member

i deleted many games with their saves. I have no problems with loading games which takes like 1 second though.

4. trang85

trang85 Member

Anyone?

5. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Try using a different DMA mode when you load a game (hold A, B, or X I think on the loading text), default is yellow. Just see if that changes anything.

Funnily enough the card I used before an Acekard was the R4i Ultra too. Speed should be roughly the same, as they are near identical hardware wise (R4 Ultra is an Acekard 2i clone).