1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Just Dug Out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MattyyR, Jul 1, 2009.

1. MattyyR

MattyyR Member

I have just dug out my entire vintage games collection, forgot how much I've got. I've found my boxed snes, an un boxed snes, my nes which currently has the turtles game in it. A table top Mario's Cement factory, parachute game & watch, mario cement factory game & watch. Table top pac man, mrs pacman, frogger, donkey kong. Loads of other old games just now need to find my big box of snes games otherwise it's all been pointless :'(

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

LOL-I still have all of that, wish dad didn't throw away the boxes...they'd be worth alot...

That reminds me-gotta pull out the nes and 64 some time this year-gotta get the milledge outta them-the snes had a great run this year XD

3. MattyyR

MattyyR Member

Found all the games this morning, the kids love mario kart on the ds I wonder what they'll make of it on the snes. Retro gaming weekend coming on me thinks!!!

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

They might find it too hard-my brother does great on ds, but anything lesser than mario kart 64 and he bombs...

It's a shame he can't play the game where it all started...sure he can play the snes tracks on the ds, but if he is playing the original ones, he goes down...he ain't used to these old fangled controls that's for sure XD

5. MattyyR

MattyyR Member

Forgot how good Super Smash tv was!!!

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I remember when I was 18 I saw a kid at school playing on a digivice thing, so I said to him 'I remember those'. He just looked at me and said, 'what do you mean, they're brand new'. They werent, digimon had been the latest craze when I was 7.