1. This forum is in read-only mode.

just a question on LITTLE BIG PLANET for psp

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jpm83160, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

just a question on LITTLE BIG PLANET for PSP,Ive been playin it for a while now,but when i wanna go online it tells me to upgrade ,if I do ,ill have a real psp again,(I dont want to keep going back and forth),I know theres a way to go online with out upgrading. but i dont remember the fix....help a old timer out and give me some advice.....PLEASE....god bless

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You probably can't. What CFW do you have installed?
    I'd imagine that it wants you to run 6.20 to play online. And recent firmwares have disabled the easy version.txt spoof method, so that doesn't work.

If you want to play online, you will have to buy the game and upgrade to OFW.

3. jpm83160

im running 5.50 GEN d2.....that what i thought it was about (the spoof that is)....they want ofw 6.20 to go online....oh well ,sana can still come for this 50 year old timer....thanks for your answer and god bless you and this great site!

4. jpm83160

I went legit... 8)...bought the game and upgraded my PSP to 6.20 ,im getting another one to hack back to 5.50 gen d2 after xmas.........thanks bro for the input :) 8)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.