1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Jump! Ultimate Stars!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Relys, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

This is one of the BEST games for the ds! Think Super Smash bros. + manga + nds + wifi + voice chat + costomisation!

If you havint checked it out now you should!

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

haha maybe if this site started getting a ton of visitors I could get some decent ad revenue and afford a DS to play the games on, so far I'm left out in the cold though. =/

We can talk Wii though. ;D

3. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I don't have a Wii.. I didint have anof money after christmas so I ended up buying an M3 Lite (Flashcard).

If I got a Wii the only games I'm am so far interested in is SSBB and MP:3.

4. Seph

WHAT? What about Zelda? It's a lot of fun and the controls works splendid.

5. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

haha you see I already got it for my gamecube! I was there the at the store on the 13th!

It was good, but not as good as it could have been. IMO there wornt anof NPCS and places to go. Also the ending disigred with me.

6. Seph

well I haven't played it through yet so I can't tell you about the ending (no spoilers), but part of why I like it is the controls, the wiimote is just brilliant. I agree it wasn't very interactive though, and the fact that it was missing voices was a tad dissapointing.

7. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I haveint played the Wii yet... My bastard of a dad keeps avoiding taking me too gamestop to try it out..

But one of my friends just got a Wii and I'm going over on monday to play it! :D They have Zelda (I'm going to help them out a bit cuz there kinda stuck) and Wii Sports. The moms are going to teach each other some bread making tips well us kids play the Wii!

8. jakeebos

jakeebos New Member

you should try Zelda ANY OF THEM there all awesome but the WII novel twist on the controller gets a bit tedious after a while

9. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I have played ALL OF THEM... You could some what consiter me a "zelda fan boy".

10. Spyder

Spyder Guest

It's possibly the best DS game i've played. Not that i've played many... Ok, i haven't played any besides that one, but still it's the best!

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

rofl

12. Irdion

Irdion Active Member

It's alright but I think Nintendogs and Lost Magic are pretty darn good too...

SB

13. Chrono

Chrono Guest

Yea i played it and my only problem is that it's all in jappenesse (is that how you spell it) kind of difficult to do the tutorial

14. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Behold young man... Your prayers have been awansored by the gods!

Translation/walkthou

Code:
    http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/jump_ultimate_stars.txt
    edited by loonylion:

converted link to text as target has hotlink protection rendering link non-working

15. Chrono

Chrono Guest

damn you got some good connections; gods wow i wish i knew one

ok i clicked your link and it doesn't work
    gods my butt more like anti-help devils

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

its hotlink protection, copy and paste the link

17. Chrono

Chrono Guest

yay it's working but i still don't think there gods just demi-gods