1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Jump ultimate stars: Getting lvl up points after completing the game

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by BerserkChip, Jun 26, 2009.

1. BerserkChip

BerserkChip Active Member

So I finished story mode and I'm working on unlocking the rest of the characters and/or evolving all of the characters I have (ie getting the lvl 7 and 8 Komas) And I've suddenly run into a red point drought, which, for some characters (For example Seiya) I need a ton of red points, as well as other points. However, after completing the levels, I don't seem to get the points I use to for replaying them.

Is there some other way of getting points without going back and completing single objectives for the pupose of getting 20-40 points a round? I don't think my head can take it.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...well, the point is to go online, but with my patched english one it froze...

Let's see, have you tried the other mode-the tourneyment type one?

And the final way, is to try the quiz-BUT you will need to know jap -or guess your way thru-no penalty for fails XD

3. BerserkChip

BerserkChip Active Member

My top score on the quiz is 18 out of 50, partly by guessing and partly by recognizing some kanji.

Just started the english patched version a while ago (may have erased all my data by accident. No big deal, I can beat story mode in a few good hours) the patched version doesn't go online? Not that it matters to me, since I haven't even tried that.

4. _Shion

_Shion Well-Known Member

Battle people, you fool.

5. xXHomeboiDXx

xXHomeboiDXx Member

Battle any friends you may have that also plays Jump Ultimate Stars and gain points.

OR

Battle through wifi and win to earn points.

6. 465740

465740 Well-Known Member

i never knew if you win in wifi you earn points and i got the same problem and im try to unlock yugioh does any one know how to unclock the world of yugioh?