1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Jump Ultimate Stars: D.Gray Man

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by hahahahaha, Dec 3, 2008.

1. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Yo. I'm having trouble with my Jump Ultimate Stars. For the D.Gray Man world, mission 2. The point of the level is to get the most points. To unlock Lavi, I must also have 2 KO's with support characters. When I complete the mission, it says I did not do any KO's with support characters. But when I fail my mission, it says I did. Thanks to this, I cannot unlock Lavi. I hope someone knows what to do, or has the same problem.

Thanks

2. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

Always note that KO-ing enemies with a support character,you supposed to deliver the killing blow with the support koma.You must always take note that knocking off the opponent out of the field even if you do it with a support koma will NOT be considered as 'Support KO' instead its considered as ring knock out.

3. hahahahaha

Nah, tried that, didn't work. Used Yamamoto(Reborn) and Kanda(D.Gray Man). Got 2 KOs, also got 3 KOs and once got 4. However, when I lose the mission and get 2 support KOs, it says I completed the task. I think it is a glitch on my game.

4. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

A question... Are you using the original .nds file or the homebrew english patched version?

5. hahahahaha

Original. No idea how to patch. If I did, would have patched my 3rd Phantom.