1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Jump Ultimate Stars bug

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by eliotie, Jun 14, 2009.

1. eliotie

eliotie Active Member

So I downloaded the Jump Ultimate stars for ds but each time I try to go into J-space it shows me its going inside but I just appear right where i was outside of it...

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

it's not a bug, that is meant to be the other side of the portal-I never had any problems with it-and I patched it into english

Game from here, patch from another site (that has just died recently)...

...My guess is that it kinda looks simerlar to where you were, guessing yours is a UT game (untouched) and your stumbling around a jap menu, am I right?

Don't look to see if it's the same, try the near by planets...

If that doesn't fail, prehaps finish everything on the first, um, warphole...

The first whole opens up, but also some more tutorial stages open up on the same page, I'd do them just incase...

3. 465740

465740 Well-Known Member

r u saying that when you go to j galaxy it keeps repeating the space over and over if u r i had the same problem but i just kept on reseting the DS and eventually it started working

4. the7eleven

the7eleven Well-Known Member

That shouldn't happen, try downloading another file of Jump Ultimate Stars, and patch it to the English version to avoid any misconceptions, also update your firmware of the current cartridge you are using.