1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Jonas Brothers: a Living Joke

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 21519001034275, Nov 14, 2009.

1. 21519001034275

21519001034275 New Member

What's your opinion of these phonies? (If you like them, I feel sorry for you.)
    :(

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Disney marketing-what do you expect?

I only knew of them because I happened to catch a glimpse of that horrible teen choice awards...

I hardly watch tv and lsiten to radio so I am not bothered by teen idols-though britney spears seems to be popping up all to often for me...dam lip sync faker..

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The episode of South Park about Mickey Mouse and the Jonas Brothers says it all.

4. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

the jonas brothers suck, the only reason girls like them is because they think they are cute.

5. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

I listen to a station owned by Virgin Radio, top 40 with Ryan Seacrest and they don't play The Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus. I have no idea which station plays it here.

6. gemma25g

gemma25g Member

just because you dont like them dosnet mean that no one eles dont. yeah they are cute and there songs are good .im sure better then you lot

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

My screams of PAIN are better than pansy boys singing.

BTW-metal man.

And just because I technically can't sing doesn't mean I can't have an opinion, though I can't help that these dudes are setting unrealistic examples of how a bf should be for the age group...

I see alot of kids that look a bit like them...when they look at me they go "oh look at the emo"

My response?

"At least I'm not named dolly"

"wut"

"As in the sheep-A CLONE!"

..they soon stopped..after I nearly hit them trying to hit my car with water bombs was I was driving towards them :p

8. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

They are cute? OMG! :O

Rip their make-ups off.

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

It's a mask XD

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

they're talentless posers.

11. Avatar33

i agree with you

12. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i think most of the new singer is talentless.....

13. drew44

drew44 Well-Known Member

the jonas brother =

the modern version of the village people

14. Fragata

Fragata Well-Known Member

Loony, i think you spoke for all of us there. btw google donate testosterone jonas brothers in google images, i am sure you will be amused

15. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

tbh... you can do alot worse than the Jonas Brothers, they're one of these bands who people criticise without actually listening to their music, atleast they (sorta) play their own instruments, which is alot more than what can be said about most chart raiders.

16. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. indianCHAN

indianCHAN Well-Known Member

My eyes, they burn.

18. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

They're that much of a joke they don't even deserve to have this thread made.

20. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

You seriously must be gay then. You might not like her music but she's a pretty sight to look at, if you start dissing her looks as well as her music then you've just jumped on the bandwagon or "people who are more popular than me"-haters. And I can't stand those people. -.-

Also, I never heard music by the Jonas brothers so I have no idea if they're a joke or not, but any guys who can make millions without killing or selling drugs pretty much has my respect.