1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Jikoku Shojo..need picture

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by calvin_0, Aug 3, 2007.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

o.k, I just finish season 1, and now i'm very deeply into Emma Ai's Glaring..but i search on the web, and i found none....

i own the DVD but my PC dont have a DVD driver, so i cant really save it from the DVD...so i'm asking if anyone here can help me get the picture?

i'm happyer if you can get the glaring with blood comming out of it.....

there is something about her Eyes....that i love...

2. quan4

quan4 Active Member

i have watched this anime long time ago, it's kinda weird so i stop watching it. i found this picture of Enma Ai, i dont know if that wat u want.

3. calvin_0

thanks...but its not the one i'm looking for....

4. zeroin

zeroin New Member

5. calvin_0

thanks....i havent found ti though...but i found one that similar to the picture that i was looking for

http://www.designchronicle.com/memento/images/jigokushoujo/01/futakomori0104LG.jpg

i only need her glaring to be fill with killing instincts (not sure if that is killing instincts or not)...you know...like the one when she said "Do you want to die?" that moment, her expression is the most beautiful about her.

6. zeroin

zeroin New Member

oh do you mean these?

7. calvin_0

yes the 1st image XD thanks you very much...but...can you get it alittle bigger? please?

8. zeroin

zeroin New Member

sorry can't find a larger same pic but I was able to find some other similar pic

9. calvin_0

thanks..but somehow it says Attachment not found when i click on it.

10. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Was most likely due to the server move we made, I'm sorry but those will have to be reuploaded. Attachments was one thing we didn't think about backing up...

11. calvin_0

bump....

12. ryjael32

ryjael32 Member

i know an addict..try emailing [email protected]'s a big help..only one problem, try to send it when he's not in mood..he have a sickness or at least a psycho.hehe