1. This forum is in read-only mode.

JenesisDS works on Lite but Not working on Dsi?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dragneon007, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I just found out that my JenesisDS emulator is not working on my Dsi? yet for some oddball reason works perfectly on my ds lite while SNES gameboy nes all work on both handhelds DS and dsi yet JenesisDS is only workining on ds lite and not on Dsi?

So my question is.. are any of you having this issue?

I downloaded JenesisDS 7 something or was it 070 dont remember it was on GBA tempt

Thanks in advance

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Which flashcart?

3. dragneon007

Sorry I didn't think that would matter since I was using the same one on both of my handhelds JenesisDS worked on both Flashcarts but didn't load the Genesis ROMS on my Dsi but loaded them on my DS lite perfectly.

all others like lame boy and NES SNES ones all work on both handhelds
    Except Genesis on dsi didnt load the Roms while ds lite did the game was sonic the hedghog

Acekard2i

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Dumb to ask (but just to shed any possible light) is there a slot 2 expansion pak inserted into the ds lite while in use?

(Might be some strange incompatibilty-it is old and never updated for a few years now)

5. dragneon007

Nothing inserted on my Ds lite's gba slot, but it does play Genesis games but not sure why DSi cant play Genesis games while it can still play SNES GBC and load the Jenesis Emulator but wont start up the Genesis Roms on my dsi while Ds lite does Load the Genesis ROMs.

Anyone here own a dsi? that can Inform me if there genesis games Function on dsi?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.