1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Japan Roms

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Zealouz, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Zealouz

Zealouz Member

Hey, got a question for you guys if you can help me out. I purchased an NDS with an M3 real..really excited!! But I want to know if I'll be able to play Japan Roms on it or will it mess up my DS. Also how the heck do you save games with a flashcard? I've read some stuff on it already but was confused.

THANKS

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You can play any kinds and sorts of region ROMs on it, so don't worry. You just save like usual, in-game, then the flashcart will create some sort of save file on your MicroSD etc. like a .sav. Some flashcarts like R4 create the save before you play the game, and then when you save in-game, it will write the save to the save file. Have fun!

3. Zealouz

Zealouz Member

Thanks dude for the quick and helpful reply!

4. Zealouz

Zealouz Member

the only thing thats gonna suck is figuring out how to play some games since I won't be able to understand.

;D ;D

5. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

You have to gotta live with it.

6. anandjones

Most Japanese games do come out in English etc. at a later date.

7. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Yah, most of them are based on them.

8. Zealouz

Zealouz Member

I've got another question. I know its probably a stupid one but I just want to make sure. If the battery runs out on my ds while playing a game using a flashcart nothing will happen bad to the system right? Just want to make sure I don't need to take any extra precautions.

9. anandjones

Nope, nothing bad will happen, just the same as what would normally happen, your DS would turn off, and that's it.

10. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Like anandjones said, your ds will just turn off, when you play a normal game and your battery gets empty nothing happens to the ds gamecard right? The ds just sees the flashcard as a gamecard so nothing will happen