1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I've got something new! (singsong) Yes, it's another pkmn mod!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by T-Dub, Sep 7, 2010.

1. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Hello, all! It's me T-Dub. I'm showing a preview of my current newest creation...err, uh, I mean, mod.

This time around my mod's called Pokemon Neo SoulSilver, yes it's a HGSS mod. It includes every regional pokemon, all jacked up leveled gym leaders, team rocket execs, silver, etc, etc! Smarter trainer, and even wild starters.

Traded pokemon can evolve different ways; different from how they do in Sol Platinum, but I'll get more in that when I post the patch later this week. I'm still making tweeks here and there.

Hmmm...what else...Ah, new sprite, I think I did even better with the Hoenn Sprites this time around. Ah, new dialogue, but just menu stuff for the time being, I'll probably edited what trainers say when they battle you.

Anyways, here's a vid of me facing off against Falkner, with his new pokemon. Check it out, I'll promise it'll be worthwide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvCfS0bUyo4

Plz and thank youz!

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

hmmm...to say the least... GREAT! i like the new text, the battle seems like it was MUCH higher than normal, which means you need to really grind before you can even think about continuing! great job so far, when it's released, i'll definitely play it!

3. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

hmm, my guess...I'll say probably wednesday or thursday, those are my guesses. I still have to edited mt. silver and bell tower...ya know, that place where ho-oh lives...not to mention gym leader and elite four rematches. other than that, the game's been pretty much modded every place else.

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

"i put some really hilarious annotations down for the battle"

no you didn't

5. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

they were kinda funny...it really depends on what you consider funny. XD

6. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Nice hacking pokemon games!

7. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Re: I\\\'ve got something new! (singsong) Yes, it\\\'s another pkmn mod!

LOL Then my friend, you have a very dry sense of humor...
    Post Merge: [time]1283915407[/time]
    Yeah, what you said!
    Post Merge: [time]1283915450[/time]
    thank ya kindly!

I'm out!

8. sylar1000

Dry nah, it's just your little text wit wasn't funny, people that call themselves funny usually are never actually funny.

9. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

it was funny!!!!

on-topic..how much closer are we till a first release?

EDIT: i see! you made a new topic for it! 8)

10. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

LOL I told that dude I was funny. But he didn't want to listen!

*sighs* Oh well, guess you can't win'em all...I suppose.

11. sylar1000

You're still not funny :p

but i am interested in this pokemon mod.

12. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

he posted the mod HERE

13. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

fair enough, I leave it along. no hard feeling, right? ;)

14. sylar1000

Oh definitely, no hard feelings.

15. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Re: I\'ve got something new! (singsong) Yes, it\'s another pkmn mod!

LOL many thanks, bruh! ;D Hey all, don't forget to check it out!
    Post Merge: [time]1283993678[/time]
    cool

16. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Even if he wasn't serious. you need to understand that some jokes and the idea of "funny" may vary from country to country and etc.

So yes, it may be funny for others or just ridiculous for the rest.
    Anyway, nice job on the mod.

17. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Okay, I've got a new and better vid, showcasing my hack; now available! Stay tune for more to come updates.

Okay, gettin' back on the vid...This time I didn't included any annotations, so it's just the game without the annnoying dialogue sprawling across the screen over and over again!

here's the vid folks; it featuring me facing Team Rocket's Proton, you'll get see him and his new Pokemon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpcBbzDO7LM

Alright, plz don't forget to tell me how you like it.

18. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

"Beat em up!"
    This is a kids game, damnit. Let alone a Pokemon one.
    I don't like this. You're not funny too.

19. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I laughed at the thought of someone thinking the annotations were hilarious, which is hilarious in it self.

I honestly couldn't care less about this mod since it doesn't seem like a lot has changed, and if it has, it hasn't been properly outlined. The worse thing about any Romhack is that no one ever outlines what they've done differently in specific detail.

20. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

LOL! whoa! whoa! WHOA! you two are killing. you really are! seriously?

but for real, I coulda sworn that I said that this was a MOD...not a hack...A MOD!!!

Meaning, it's just a modification of the original game; ya know, a slight change (SLIGHT CHANGE) or alteration made to improve something or make it more suitable! you could look this up in any dictonary and find this...

but I guessed you failed to realized this...Hey, it happens. you probably was too busy laughing at the thought that I thought my annotations were hilarious. (which you could of just turn off if you didn't like) And by the way, I still think they are!

and if you didn't care about my MOD why did you bother to even reply back to this thread in the first place. I don't understand that.

and for the other dude who was whining about how this is a kid's game. I don't really see how saying 'beat'em up' really counts as inappropriate! But I'm guessing saying 'dammit' around little kids counts in yer book! God I love sarcasm!

and if two don't want to play this MOD, fine, it's not like I'm pointing a gun to your head and saying: Play this friggen game or else I blast yer friggen head off.

...Whatever!