1. This forum is in read-only mode.

It's the Vampire's Fault!!!

Discussion in 'General News' started by toffster92, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Apparently a Colorado woman drove her SUV into a canal because she saw a "vampire" walking across the road.

here's the full story:
    http://www.nbc11news.com/home/headlines/97394334.html

I think that this just another one of those "Twilight" incidents or just another Bimbo looking for her 15 minutes of fame.

2. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

The lulz from idiocy in this "news" story were the best thing about it.

3. Xynche

Xynche Well-Known Member

I think seeing people go retarded over stuff like this is funny, like Wolfie Blackheart and all the other people that think they are werewolves...

But I guess it's kind of believeable.... after all I'm a jackalope.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

maybe she saw an albino person? Often they're only able to be out at night because they get badly sunburnt very easily.

5. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

No dude, albinos are only a myth. You can't believe everything you hear, geez.

6. dt123

dt123 Well-Known Member

dude albino people are not a myth, my friend is like so white it's not funny and his hair is even whiter.

7. tehuber1337

Yeah right. I bet you believe in fairies and eskimoes, too.

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

eskimos ARE a real race. They're not always called by that name, but they exist.

9. dt123

dt123 Well-Known Member

and faries are a real race to. proof is in the book artemis fowl incase you've read it.But all jokes aside my friend is an albino.

10. tehuber1337

I'm a little disappointed that you two seem to honestly believe I'm that ignorant. I guess my sarcasm isn't obvious enough. I'll have to work on that in the future.

11. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

You have to remember that sarcasm can only be implemented and established with facial and verbal cues and as such, is impossible to emulate in text.
    I am grateful to hear that you were only joking about albinos because I was prepared to give a full-on lecture about them! :)

12. tehuber1337

This ain't true. Sarcasm is easily established for people who either understand you or aren't ridiculously gullible. To claim otherwise is just a cop out.

13. dino340

dino340 Well-Known Member

I think this is the vampire that caused her to drive into the ditch

[​IMG]

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink628.html

14. Petey

Petey Well-Known Member

Vampires may exist, we just haven't found one yet. I think this woman might be onto something.

15. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

If the vampire made her drive into a ditch she would be dead, vampires leave no witnesses and I doubt he/she would have just left a tasty snack like her alone.

16. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

I really do hope that the woman driving is a hot-18 to 30 year old. If she was a 40+ aged woman, then that vampire must be crazy or desperate.

17. Xynche

Xynche Well-Known Member

They were actually making a sarcasm mark for literature... Idk if it's still being worked on but I saw a thing about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.